Is too much love toxic?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.272200
Referral Credit
Is too much love toxic? Yes, love can be too much for someone if it becomes overwhelming, suffocating, or unhealthy. It is not only toxic but suffocating. Love flies if the one you love is showing an excessive manner of controlling us. When it becomes excessive, it is distressing that disregards the other person's boundaries and needs, it can have negative consequences that may lead to separation or broken relationships. A relationship is real, it deals with aspects of trust and love but a toxic love can ruin everything. When you love, avoid an unpleasant and delusional love. The partner must fix it and rescue the other or everything disappears.

Last edited:
Well, there is a fine line between love and obsession, I think that when it is love, each one will have their space and you will not need to be together all day and know what you are doing since you respect each other, when it becomes obsession I think it is more of a disorder and lack of self-esteem so you tend to control the other person and always want to know what they are doing and wanting to be with them at all times.

Love becomes toxic if there's too much jealousy without basis. It's suffocating and one factor that breaks two people in love. Toxic love is like a toxic manner very disappointing.

Love becomes toxic if there's too much jealousy without basis. It's suffocating and one factor that breaks two people in love. Toxic love is like a toxic manner very disappointing.
My husband was full of jealously and always wanted my attention. Yes, it did turn toxic at times but then things became normal after a few days.

Loving someone deeply is not toxic as long as it is done with a sincere heart, not blind love, there are also people who like to be excessively jealous and will even be suspicious of their partner's activities, of course it will be very annoying and become toxic, so jealousy is also fine as long as it is reasonable, but if your partner is excessive activities until late at night we need to be suspicious, not jealous.

Too much of everything is bad like they say, though there is notting wrong with loving someone deeply but there should be a limit, give the person some space to do their own thing.

I know i am wrong when i am saying this but yeah too much love will harm us and controls our mind set and we can see the reality and the real world, having too much affection will cover our eye and our mind, so its better to have normal love and affection.

Too much love is good especially if we feel it but if it harms our feelings, love will fly away. It will become a discouraging love. I want reciprocal love, the right match to have a love chemistry, not a one-sided feeling.

Loving someone deeply is not toxic as long as it is done with a sincere heart, not blind love, there are also people who like to be excessively jealous and will even be suspicious of their partner's activities, of course it will be very annoying and become toxic, so jealousy is also fine as long as it is reasonable, but if your partner is excessive activities until late at night we need to be suspicious, not jealous.
Jealously and suspicion has no place in a love relationship. The foundation of a relationship is trust so I did retaliate. Mine was an arranged marriage so things took long to love each other.

Jealously and suspicion has no place in a love relationship. The foundation of a relationship is trust so I did retaliate. Mine was an arranged marriage so things took long to love each other.
My knowledge about suspicion and jealousy is only based on television soap operas, many husbands cheat on the excuse of working overtime until late at night even though he is dating his female friend.

Too much love kills happiness and trust. It's suffocating and disgusting love. It's a possessive love not a true love. The couple needs a serious communication about the toxic love of the other.

Too much love kills happiness and trust. It's suffocating and disgusting love. It's a possessive love not a true love. The couple needs a serious communication about the toxic love of the other.
Maybe what you mean by the term to love a lot is not blindly, so that we forget reason and common sense, but now it will be difficult for us to find sincere or true love. But what's strange is that many parents arrange marriages, of course they marry without love and don't even know each other, but love will grow because they get used to it.

Maybe what you mean by the term to love a lot is not blindly, so that we forget reason and common sense, but now it will be difficult for us to find sincere or true love. But what's strange is that many parents arrange marriages, of course they marry without love and don't even know each other, but love will grow because they get used to it.
Love could be developed, that is if the two try their very best to let love grow in their hearts through the way they care for each other and not in a toxic way. It disgusts.

Love could be developed, that is if the two try their very best to let love grow in their hearts through the way they care for each other and not in a toxic way. It disgusts.
Habits and care will make them fall in love with each other, and there is no lie behind their sincerity. But it seems that women prefer cool men, but if we look simple they usually don't care.

My knowledge about suspicion and jealousy is only based on television soap operas, many husbands cheat on the excuse of working overtime until late at night even though he is dating his female friend.
My husband had to work long hours too but he never did betrayed my trust but was very suspicious kind of person.

My husband had to work long hours too but he never did betrayed my trust but was very suspicious kind of person.
How lucky you are to have a good and loyal husband who never betrays your trust. It's okay if he is suspicious, as long as you have good activities to fill your free time, which often makes us bored.

Habits and care will make them fall in love with each other, and there is no lie behind their sincerity. But it seems that women prefer cool men, but if we look simple they usually don't care.
There are only very few affectionate men, they are not showing it, unlike the women. They like actions being expressed. It is easy to fall in love if the other party shows it.

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member