Is too much love toxic?

There are only very few affectionate men, they are not showing it, unlike the women. They like actions being expressed. It is easy to fall in love if the other party shows it.
Many men do not express love with words but with actions, such as giving attention and caring a lot, protection from heat and rain or other things. In my opinion, words are very easy to say but difficult to carry out, so which one do you choose?

Many men do not express love with words but with actions, such as giving attention and caring a lot, protection from heat and rain or other things. In my opinion, words are very easy to say but difficult to carry out, so which one do you choose?
I love both words and actions:LOL:.There are also men who like the same . They want an expressive type not only submissive.😁. What is important is there is love that is of the right match and chemistry, not a one sided-love full of toxicity.

How lucky you are to have a good and loyal husband who never betrays your trust. It's okay if he is suspicious, as long as you have good activities to fill your free time, which often makes us bored.
His suspicion really hurt me. He was very nagging too for which I had to be very stern and rude at times.

His suspicion really hurt me. He was very nagging too for which I had to be very stern and rude at times.
Of course, as a wife, you must be able to see your husband's character, in what cases/actions he becomes suspicious, if possible you can also avoid it or communicate well.

Of course, as a wife, you must be able to see your husband's character, in what cases/actions he becomes suspicious, if possible you can also avoid it or communicate well.
His suspicion was his second nature and therefore I had to be rude to him in that case.

His suspicion was his second nature and therefore I had to be rude to him in that case.
If fire is fought with fuel it will get bigger, so you fight it with water, which means facing it gently, but it will hit his heart.

Yes!
To much love can be toxic as too much of everything is dangerous, loving your partner touch may make him or her thinks that the relationship is a liability and you can't leave no matter what.

Love becomes toxic if there's too much jealousy without basis. It's suffocating and one factor that breaks two people in love. Toxic love is like a toxic manner very disappointing.
I think is no more love but obsession. Sometimes! People try to possess others in name of love. It is unhealthy and very frustrating to deal with such people. Love should know boundaries and allow others to breathe.

I think is no more love but obsession. Sometimes! People try to possess others in name of love. It is unhealthy and very frustrating to deal with such people. Love should know boundaries and allow others to breathe.
I agree with you on that, it is not love if the person is acting that way. He or she is possessive. It becomes an unhealthy relationship, therefore love never triumphs.

Love can be toxic if the other person is controlling. In addition, there may be a lack of trust, love, care, attention, and so on. Despite being in a relationship, we still need to do things on our own, such as spend "alone" time. Being together all the time can be quite suffocating. Allow your partner to do his or her hobbies or better yet join him or her.

13,080Threads
98,409Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member