Is YouGov still active?

pinway

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Sep 27, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.967125
Referral Credit
I used to do surveys for YouGov but I don't receive anymore survey invitation from them for almost a year. YouGov is a good site but redemption threahold is high and waiting time is too long. plus the fact that surveys come in rarely.

Yes, YouGov is still alive. I have been getting their invitations. Though it is not so regular but I get once in a week. I got paid from them last November. You are right that their payment threshold is pretty high and with such less invitations coming, it becomes even more challenging to reach the payment threshold.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
Yes, YouGov is still alive. I have been getting their invitations. Though it is not so regular but I get once in a week. I got paid from them last November. You are right that their payment threshold is pretty high and with such less invitations coming, it becomes even more challenging to reach the payment threshold.
It's good that you still receive survey invitations. I wish I can still get some as I have some points there.

After reading so many posts, finally I registered in YouGov. And started working there, initially I was receiving survey in very short time, and I was happy but now no survey there.

When working with YouGov, we have to have a lot of patience. I remember that there was a time when I was very close to my second payout threshold. I just needed a couple of survey invitations to reach there. And suddenly YouGov stopped sending invitations. It was so upsetting. But then after a patient or rather impatient wait of more than two months, I got two invitations on the same day and I could request for payout. We can not predict any thing about the frequency of their survey invitations

Yes, it is still active. It takes some time to reach the minimum payout, though, because surveys do not come by often. I have been paid twice and it is legitimate.

You all have to be careful I just read a bad review posted by @Starmix she didn't get paid by this site after reaching the pay out in 3 months. She didn't get paid and it seems the site is no more

You all have to be careful I just read a bad review posted by @Starmix she didn't get paid by this site after reaching the pay out in 3 months. She didn't get paid and it seems the site is no more
That is right mate, I felt desperate for that site. I only have some points left to get paid but it did not show up again. Just imagine the 5000 points to accomplish and I only have 110 points left good for one survey, but it appeared.

That is right mate, I felt desperate for that site. I only have some points left to get paid but it did not show up again. Just imagine the 5000 points to accomplish and I only have 110 points left good for one survey, but it appeared.
That's very bad of the site. it shows they are not straight forward with their dealings

It's good that you still receive survey invitations. I wish I can still get some as I have some points there.
I have received a few of them in this week after a dry period of two weeks. So, there is no consistency in getting the survey invitations and that can be upsetting. But when I get them, I get a few in the row.
I have already crossed the halfway mark. I am paid annually from the site
Oh! Sorry to hear that. It happened rhe last time with me. There was a dry period of few weeks and I just needed 60 points. But then it came and I got the money after some wait. You have to be patient. There is no consistency and pattern with their survey invitations. I get one payment in a year.

I also received invitations by mail, but as soon as I decided to start the survey, it showed me that it was no longer available and there were so many replies, so I simply blocked this site

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
I also received invitations by mail, but as soon as I decided to start the survey, it showed me that it was no longer available and there were so many replies, so I simply blocked this site
I think the survey invitation does not stay longer, so if one doesn't reply immediately the survey closes.
Post automatically merged:

The survey site is very active but the sadest thing about it is that it's doesn't work well in the third world countries.
Been months that I haven't receive any survey offer.

Yes, YouGov is still alive. In fact, it is one of my favorite survey sites. The good thing is they never disqualify. Although the minimum threshold is quite high, they have surveys available frequently. So it does not take a long time to cash out.

Today I finished a long survey of 15 minutes for 150 points. So, it was a good day at the site today. I got quite a few invitations in the month of April. But since I was mostly traveling and busy with my vacation, I couldn't attend them in time. I lost quite a few of them. I am 1200 points away from my next payment threshold. I hope that I get the surveys frequently and reach there soon.

I remember registering on that site and l never qualified for any survey for that matter. l think my country is not qualified on that list of beneficiaries.

I remember registering on that site and l never qualified for any survey for that matter. l think my country is not qualified on that list of beneficiaries.
Oh! Sorry to know about that. I am from a developing country India and many survey sites did not work for me. However, YouGov has worked pretty well for me And I have heard the same from online friends from other countries. They don't disqualify you for any of their surveys. They will immediately find another one for you and compensate you for the time spent. Their only drawback is their higj threshold and not so frequent invitations.

not sure I never got a survey from that platfrom a lot of them does that I liked one platfrom a while ago they stopped giving surveys because they started to focus on other countries more