Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
Iran launched armed drones and missiles against Israel, marking things more difficult in middle East. The attack, in retaliation for a strike in Syria that killed top Iranian military officers, was the first time Iran has struck Israel from its soil.

The recent wars may not ignite third world war.

Attacks by armed drones and missiles against Israel will not only be difficult for the Middle East region, but also the economies of Asian countries and Africa, oil prices will rise, the value of the local fiat currency will fall against the USD. interest rates rise etc.

This attack surely escalates and the war will never end in peace but cruelties. The innocent people will be affected by this insanity.
That's the reality, the innocent citizens are the ones in the crossfire as they are mostly affected

That's the reality, the innocent citizens are the ones in the crossfire as they are mostly affected
If this escalates sooner or later there will be World War 3 and where shall we hide😭

This would be sad but I hope they realise soon that war has never brought anything good but ruins
They never feel it, they only listen to their pride and their murderous minds. I am longing for peace throughout the word where love reigns.

They never feel it, they only listen to their pride and their murderous minds. I am longing for peace throughout the word where love reigns.
Yes we need to give peace a chance and it should be through out the world

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member