Israel Forces Attack Hezbollah Tunnels In Lebanon, Ground Attack After Nasrallah's Death

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.446000
Referral Credit
According to the report, Israel launched limited ground raids against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon on October 1, following a series of airstrikes. IDF troops entered underground tunnels, deemed a threat to Israeli communities.

The report said that this operation comes days after the Israeli airstrike that killed Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah. The ongoing conflict has resulted in over 1,000 deaths and significant displacement, raising concerns about further escalation in the region.

I wonder why the USA did not react on drones downed by the terrorists. This day the rebel Houthis downed another drone by the USA. I salute Prime Minister Netanyahu, a brave and intelligent Prime Minister.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

It would be attacks and more attacks in the coming years. I hope things takes a better turns for the innocents amongst them
This war only ends if Iran, Lebanon, and Syria will not participate and Hezbollah surrenders. If this happens the misplaced people in both sides returns to their homes peacefully.

13,301Threads
99,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member