Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
Israel carried out a military attack on Iran early Friday, a US official told CNN, in a potentially dangerous escalation of a fast-widening middle East conflict that Iranian officials have so far sought to play down. Israel has not commented and Iran has not identified the source of the attack.

i don't know their problems continuing to attach one another. The UN need to intervene here I believe there will be a resolution
Let's hope so before things gets out of hand and it becomes too late.

They always exchange attacks, they better solve their conflicts to save lives and have peace. Next week let's expect revenge from Iran 😥.
Lol, yeah it has become a weekly revenge now. I hope they killed only their family members

Lol, yeah it has become a weekly revenge now. I hope they killed only their family members

It's been sad that country specially the guld countries see war as a normal thing. They are killing common people by using dangerous weapons.

That is brutal mate killing their family members. Let us pray God to enlighten their minds amd soften their hearts to stop attacking here and there.

It's been sad that country specially the guld countries see war as a normal thing. They are killing common people by using dangerous weapons.
Yeah that's it. I wished they could be killing their loved ones so they know how it feels for others

13,179Threads
98,942Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member