Israel Strikes Beirut Again | Israel Hamas War: Fresh Israeli Strikes Hit South Beirut

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.516000
Referral Credit
According to the report, Israel on Monday marked the first anniversary of the deadliest attack in its history, with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying the wars in Gaza and Lebanon would ensure the violence it endured last October 7 could never be repeated.

Official Lebanese media reported four Israeli strikes on south Beirut Sunday, shortly after calls by Israel's army for residents to evacuate the Hezbollah stronghold which has been bombarded for several days.

Southern Beirut is hit by rockets and drones. Important places and weapons were destroyed during this attack. The war never likes to end peacefully.

watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

No one can stop Israel even the United States, but the USA is supplying weapons to Israel not free of course. I pity the innocent children and the innocent people in Lebanon, they're used as shields by the terrorists.

No one can stop Israel even the United States, but the USA is supplying weapons to Israel not free of course. I pity the innocent children and the innocent people in Lebanon, they're used as shields by the terrorists.
Mate, those are the people I'm pitying the Innocent victims. The war is not stopping any time soon that's the truth

Mate, those are the people I'm pitying the Innocent victims. The war is not stopping any time soon that's the truth
That is right, the war continues until they all perished in war. Millions already evacuated in both countries under war. I hope to intervene the war. This war also happens for a reason.

13,318Threads
99,574Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member