Israel Strikes Hezbollah Targets After Rocket Attack in Golan Heights

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, Israel has launched airstrikes in southern Lebanon, targeting Hezbollah's infrastructure and weapons caches. This comes after Israel claimed that a rocket attack by Hezbollah killed at least 12 civilians in the Golan Heights and wounded 13. According to the Israeli Defence Forces, Hezbollah's rocket struck a football field in the Druze town of Majdal Shams, killing children and teenagers aged between 10 and 20 years.

This will be the beginning of the price the Israeli Prime Minister announced after the rocket was fired on its annex killing 12 people and wounding many.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Israel should just go ahead and level Lebanon. I wonder how all these countries allow terrorists to have a field day and open up their countries to attacks.

Yes, the war will escalate with this. I think many other Islamic countries will get involved in this war. It's hard for Israel to fight with these countries. It has always been a bad luck for Israel to be surrounded by Muslim countries.

Yes, the war will escalate with this. I think many other Islamic countries will get involved in this war. It's hard for Israel to fight with these countries. It has always been a bad luck for Israel to be surrounded by Muslim countries.
The Islamic countries are ow mourning of the death of the chief who was killed by the Israel strike. The people in Turkey condemned the killing of the chief.

13,246Threads
99,226Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member