Israel Strikes Lebanon As Hezbollah Launches Rocket Attacks

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.466000
Referral Credit
According to the report, over 270 people were killed and hundreds wounded in Israeli airstrikes in Lebanon on Monday. The toll makes this the deadliest day of Israeli strikes in Lebanon since the 2006 war.

The report said that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Lebanese people to move away from danger as Israel continues to pound Hezbollah targets in the country's south and east.

The war will continue to escalate. It is being targeted almost daily with the enemies' rockets and drones so, the terrorists never expect Israel to let its people be killed. Israel is doing what it has to do, not what it wants to do. What do you expect when someone fires hundreds of rockets every day for 11 months? Are you saying that Israel shouldn’t defend itself?

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link by Palki Sharma of Vantage.

It was the fault of the Hamas group under the leadership of Sinwar for they attacked Israel on October 7, 2023 killing thousands Israelis and they were caught unaware. The soldiers also didn't have guns with them. As if there was a traitor. Because of that, PM Netanyahu promised to take revenge.

Last edited:
Yes they might have been a traitor as they were taken unaware. In war you can't just predict the moves of the person next to you
Our enemies may just be Infront of us so, let us not trust anyone instantly. I was a victim of that, a friend betrayed me. I was caught unaware.

13,314Threads
99,570Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member