Israel Targets Potential Hezbollah Leader Hashem Safieddine During Underground Bunker Meet In Beirut

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.446000
Referral Credit
According to the report, an Israeli strike on Beirut targeted senior Hezbollah official Hashem Safieddine, Axios reported on October 4, citing an Israeli source.

The report said that Safieddine, the head of Hezbollah’s executive council, is presumed to be the successor of Hassan Nasrallah following his assassination on September 27. While the IDF had not yet commented on the strike, Axios reporter Barak Ravid cites two Israeli sources as saying Safieddine was the target. Israel's attack in Beirut targeted a meeting attended by Safieddine and other Hezbollah leaders in an underground bunker,

The report added that the New York Times reported this matter. However, it remains unclear if Safieddine was harmed in the Israeli strike, which has been reported to have been one of the heaviest in the past year.

It was not yet confirmed if Safieddine was hit during the strike of the IFD this day, October 4.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

I think they have just succeeded already. I think I just read that they have just succeeded with this
He was killed during the attack of Israel in Beirut. There is another one killed together with the supposed leader or replacement of Nasrallah.

13,303Threads
99,519Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member