Israeli Air Force Base 'Bombed' | Missiles 'Hit' Ramat David As Fighting Escalates

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.436000
Referral Credit
According to the report, Hezbollah has launched a second attack on Israeli Air Force's Ramat David airbase. Lebanese militia fired back-to-back rockets at a crucial airbase in northern Israel.

The report said that this is the second attack by Hezbollah on Ramat David base in the last two days. It is the northernmost IAF base in Israel with fighter jets, UAVs, and helicopters based on it

Ramat Davit has been the main base of Israeli Air Force operations against Lebanon. This a big loss for Israel, its main base to fight Lebanon was fired by drones and rockets. The war is now on its widest escalations.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Oh my god, how horrible! I would love for this damn war to stop right now! The only ones really affected are the people of those countries. In my opinion, war is stupid. If the presidents of both countries can't stand each other, they can fight each other without involving third parties.

Oh my god, how horrible! I would love for this damn war to stop right now! The only ones really affected are the people of those countries. In my opinion, war is stupid. If the presidents of both countries can't stand each other, they can fight each other without involving third parties.
Yes, you are so right, those leaders have to fight man to man to satisfy their anger so war will stop and the agony and suffering of the people will put to an end.

13,301Threads
99,508Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member