Israeli Commandos Ambushed, Killed & Injured; Evacuation Team Also Attacked By Hezbollah

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.446000
Referral Credit
According to the report, a violent battle in southern Lebanon resulted in the deaths of six IDF commandos from the Egoz unit. The troops launched an offensive against a village with Hezbollah infrastructure, encountering heavy fire from dozens of Hezbollah fighters.

The report said that despite the ongoing clashes, the IDF managed to gain control of the area and reported over twenty Hezbollah operatives killed. The fighting escalated with mortars targeting medical evacuations, resulting in additional Israeli casualties.

The war is nonstop causing too much stress of the soldiers. I hope Israel can eliminate the terrorists . God is with you. It is so sad seeing the important IDF died. May God give them eternal rest.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

Sometimes I feel happy that they are killing the terrorist, as we here in India have experienced terrorism in the past when there used to be frequent terrorist attacks killing innocent people. And sometimes I feel sad to see Israeli soldiers being killed in the war.

I feel sad of those 6 military officers killed by the terrorists. The war is now escalating because of Iran.

It will for sure, Israel won't sit idly, they will respond strongly. It's their turn after Lebanon

It will for sure, Israel won't sit idly, they will respond strongly. It's their turn after Lebanon
Israel retaliated right away killing 6 people in Beirut. People in Lebanon are leaving their place to be safe. There is deadly war there ongoing.

13,303Threads
99,519Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member