It difficult to make labourers work in India. | Discussion Bucks

It difficult to make labourers work in India.

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.560000
Referral Credit
In India, especially my city we have to keep laborers like electrician, plumber and carpenter chasing with phone calls to make them work even after paying them. Is it the same situation in your country?

That's brutal in my place it's not like that. They start on time, they're given snack time and lunch break for 1.5 hours and dismiss at 4 in the afternoon. Their payment is either daily or weekly.

In my country it is very different, when I call an electrician or plumber, I will only pay after the service is completed. Likewise with carpenters I reserve the right to call a different carpenter if their work is not satisfactory.

Yes of course. The situation is the same in my country especially when you make that mistake for paying them before work completion.

In my country it is very different, when I call an electrician or plumber, I will only pay after the service is completed. Likewise with carpenters I reserve the right to call a different carpenter if their work is not satisfactory.
That's also the picture here of the labourers to receive the pay after the work is done. We can also see how good or not their output is.

In India, especially my city we have to keep laborers like electrician, plumber and carpenter chasing with phone calls to make them work even after paying them. Is it the same situation in your country?
We don't pay labourers before starting working. Though, most times labourers are difficult set of workers are are mostly not too serious with their work. Some labourers are hostile, rude and lack manners. I attribute such attitude to lack of education and poor quality of life.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
We don't pay labourers before starting working. Though, most times labourers are difficult set of workers are are mostly not too serious with their work. Some labourers are hostile, rude and lack manners. I attribute such attitude to lack of education and poor quality of life.
Labourers here in India are insincere too and that's reason it's difficult to get work done.