Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
Hello, valued members of Discussion Bucks!

We are excited to announce that we are expanding our team and looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our social media team. If you have a passion for social media, a flair for creativity, and a good understanding of graphic design and marketing, this opportunity is perfect for you.

Responsibilities: As a member of our social media team, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating our presence on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest. Your role will involve:
  • Creating engaging and eye-catching social media posts.
  • Scheduling and posting updates regularly, ensuring a consistent online presence.
  • Monitoring and responding to community engagement and interactions.
  • Collaborating with the marketing team to align our social media efforts with our overall brand strategy
Qualifications: We're looking for candidates who possess the following:
  • I have a passion for social media and a keen eye for the latest trends.
  • Basic graphic design skills to create visually appealing content.
  • An understanding of how marketing works and the ability to convey our brand's message effectively
  • Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
If you're ready to take your social media skills to the next level and be part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.

How to Apply: Interested candidates can reply to this thread, and I will contact you via direct messaging.

We look forward to welcoming new team members who will help us continue to grow and connect with our community through social media.

Thank you for being a part of Discussion Bucks, and we can't wait to see what our new social media team will achieve!

We are excited to announce a new incentive program for our dedicated social media team.

Starting immediately, members of our social media team will receive silver membership completely free!

Last edited:
I am interested, except my graphic designing skills are not very exceptional. Is there a provision to train as well? The rest I think I am equal to the task because I want to be part of seeing Discussionbucks soar to even greater heights.

I am interested, except my graphic designing skills are not very exceptional. Is there a provision to train as well? The rest I think I am equal to the task because I want to be part of seeing Discussionbucks soar to even greater heights.
We currently have three staff members for this position. Let me get with the social media team lead as we need to work through some stuff first and get a system sorted out before we take on anymore members for this position. I'll keep you updated!

We currently have three staff members for this position. Let me get with the social media team lead as we need to work through some stuff first and get a system sorted out before we take on anymore members for this position. I'll keep you updated!
Always trusting your leadership @Devin and your team, thanks and I would love to hear the feedback regarding this subject matter. It would be a plus if we could try to escalate efforts on building a vibrant social media community on Facebook, twitter and YouTube with the daily activity of at least four essential postings daily or weekly. We could attempt this method and who knows.

I have seen how so many people have been able to leverage from this and one of those companies is Binance. Those people have an active social platform and they make some good sales of their products and services from it.

Always trusting your leadership @Devin and your team, thanks and I would love to hear the feedback regarding this subject matter. It would be a plus if we could try to escalate efforts on building a vibrant social media community on Facebook, twitter and YouTube with the daily activity of at least four essential postings daily or weekly. We could attempt this method and who knows.

I have seen how so many people have been able to leverage from this and one of those companies is Binance. Those people have an active social platform and they make some good sales of their products and services from it.
Sorry for the delay. Our previous team lead had too much of a busy schedule and I had to reallocate the position to someone else. I am about to get with them on our next steps, and they will be taking over the hiring process (if needed) for the social media team. I will let them know you have applied and what they could potentially use in terms of another staff member :)

13,027Threads
98,031Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member