Hiring - Join the Discussion Bucks Moderation Team - We're Hiring! | Discussion Bucks

Hiring Join the Discussion Bucks Moderation Team - We're Hiring!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Community,

We hope you're all enjoying your time on the forum and finding valuable discussions to engage with. As our community continues to grow, we're excited to announce that we are expanding our moderation team and looking for enthusiastic members to join us in maintaining the quality and positivity of our platform.

Why Become a Moderator at Discussion Bucks?
  • Make a Difference: As a moderator, you'll play a crucial role in shaping the forum's atmosphere and ensuring a welcoming environment for all members.
  • Enhance Your Skills: Gain valuable experience in community management, conflict resolution, and online communication.
  • Be a Leader: Showcase your dedication to the Discussion Bucks community and help it thrive.
  • Connect with the Team: Collaborate with a diverse group of moderators and administrators who share your passion for the forum.
What Do Moderators Do?
  • Enforce forum rules and guidelines.
  • Monitor discussions for inappropriate content.
  • Assist members with questions and concerns.
  • Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere.
  • Help organize and promote forum events.
How to Apply: If you're interested in joining the Discussion Bucks moderation team, please fill out our Moderator Application Form. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible about your experience and why you'd be a great fit for the role.

1696611500240.png

Application Deadline: 2/23/2024

We appreciate your dedication to making Discussion Bucks a fantastic place for everyone. If you have any questions about the role or the application process, please feel free to ask in this thread or contact our administrators.

Thank you for being a part of our vibrant community, and we look forward to welcoming new moderators to our team!

Best Regards,
Devin
Discussion Bucks Administrator

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Henrywrites
Good luck to anyone who applies! It will be a great learning experience to moderate a paid to post forum, like Discussion Bucks!

Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

I would but I have an administrator role on a similar forum plus have a service leader role elsewhere. I'm still keen to support DB in any way I can like I did as a beta tester though <3 This is an amazing forum and I'm glad to be part of it.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
I am running for the position @Devin, I have experience as you already know and I have free time to dedicate to the forum, I will put everything in my hand to give the best of me.

Form completed.

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Devin
We are now hiring for our moderation team again! We look forward to hearing from all potential applicants. If you applied the last time we had open positions, please feel free to apply again!

Good luck everyone. It's an absolutely amazing fun role and you get to work with an amazing team. I stepped down due to studying so look forward to seeing who gets picked :D