Judge not a small business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
Let us never judge a small business. The owner of that small business has a big mind and dream to make his business big. Take for example the selling of one tray eggs daily estimate the profit and multiply it with the number of days in a month. The profit is amazing.

That's the fate of my cousin. She sells 5 trays of eggs daily for straight 8 months and her profit was amazing. She has now 10 branches and ultimately becomes a millionaire.

In conclusion : Let's never judge our capacity slow or fast as long as continuous and as long as we believe and follow what we believe.

It all depends on a lot of factors. Not everybody will be like your cousin. Moreover, some people have family which will be eating deep into the profit and more likely the capital. Therefore, don't judge a small business because you may not know the responsibilities the entrepreneur is shouldering.

It is best to try what is on our mind that relates to business. In my business, I was never afraid to capitalize because I was so sure of myself that I could make it and here it is now in the mall. It is a small business but profit is okay and good to open another branch.

Finding the right business is key to success. Before establishing one, you must examine a variety of factors. One can simply establish a business if they have the necessary funds. Some people are worried because they don't have a fallback. And, yes, never judge or belittle those small business owners. They could become millionaires someday.

Most of the big businesses you see our there today started small. Some of the small businesses you see right now, might be the next big thing tomorrow, so it would be wise not to judge them based on their size.

There are small businesses but solid in sales. The reason behind it is their constant planning and good service to the customers. At the start of the small business, it must be emphasized to them that credit is not allowed.

true, and the owner of that small business has an ambitious goal to grow his company. Therefore, rather than passing judgment on them, we should be inspired instead.

I always tell people that they should not bother about people that laugh at them when they are starting their business small as far as they know their goals. I remember back in the days when I used to carry bags of poultry feeds on my head to my farm. They laughed at me. But today, I turn back and see how far I have gone. Keep doing you in your small business. Let them laugh.

My sister has a small business in the school canteen and she was bullied by her friends on how much she profits every day. She told them that she profits
P 4000 pesos daily and they stopped their bullies. They were ashamed.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member