• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

July smells like money and success

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.774350
Referral Credit
I hope I'm not wrong. It's what I smell in the month of July. Why I'm saying this because I got a good hit of my local stocks. I also got a good hit of my other finances. Money is just around the corner. Check the progress of your finances you might be amazed to see your financial progress. I may be lucky in July being also my birth month my beer day.

The stock market is not doing well in my city over the past few months. I am now buying Japanese and US stocks which offer better return.
Wow that's good to hear from you. Who recommended you on these foreigners? Are they legit?. Mine is only local stocks. I've received my profit during the stock holders meeting offline.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member