Kanye West accused of drugging and sexually assaulting his one-time assistant at a party with Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
Rapper Kanye West has been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting his one-time assistant at a party with Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Lauren Pisciotta who worked for Kanye from 2021 to 2022 as a personal assistant said years before she started working with the rapper he “sought out” her and her former musician client, inviting them to a party at a music studio that West and Diddy co-hosted.

Pisciotta an influencer who also worked as an erotic model with OnlyFans said West told everyone at the Santa Monica party that they had to drink or leave the party, and after taking just a few sips, she “suddenly started to feel disoriented … and began to slip into an altered and highly impaired state

People like him do not think of the bad effect which stains his reputation and career. I never like Kanye West. I hope he gets a jail term.
Yes, he just like to sexualize the females that works with him. I just pity Bianca his new wife she is going crazy

Yes, he just like to sexualize the females that works with him. I just pity Bianca his new wife she is going crazy
Kanye should have thought that his farme expires once he gets older so automatic knowledge, his money will not be permanent. He must also test his own medicine in case he turns broke during old age. He forgot the power of karma. I hope he is in jail. He better rapes himself.

13,330Threads
99,600Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member