Keep your income private

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
It's safer if you will keep your income private. Though we shared here our income but we're virtual people unlike in the real scenario. If you share your income to a friend, don't ever think that she could control her mouth from spreading.

Why isn't good? You might be put to risk of others learned about your income. They might rob you or borrow money from you.

Better keep it private and let your actions speak of your achievement once see you having a nice car. What do you think?

It's safer if you will keep your income private. Though we shared here our income but we're virtual people unlike in the real scenario. If you share your income to a friend, don't ever think that she could control her mouth from spreading.

Why isn't good? You might be put to risk of others learned about your income. They might rob you or borrow money from you.

Better keep it private and let your actions speak of your achievement once see you having a nice car. What do you think?
You are right. I have people like that around me who are always planning to rob me.

You are right. I have people like that around me who are always planning to rob me.
It's best not to share our income to others. It's very delicate. We don't know their mindsets. Let's keep our earnings private.

I completely agree with you. I do not feel the need to share my income with anyone. I believe in the concept of the "evil eye.” Some people might pretend to be nice but are full of envy. It is vital to be cognizant of this and protect ourselves from such negative energy.

Indeed, it's also a kind of boasting once share others your income. They may spread it to others and harm may happen to the person like robbery or kidnap for ransom. Better keep it secret.

Indeed, it's also a kind of boasting once share others your income. They may spread it to others and harm may happen to the person like robbery or kidnap for ransom. Better keep it secret.

Sharing details about one's happy life and success can often come across as boasting. However, it is not just a matter of being perceived negatively, it can also be potentially harmful. Broadcasting one's wealth and success can attract unwanted attention and make them a target for theft or burglary.

Sharing details about one's happy life and success can often come across as boasting. However, it is not just a matter of being perceived negatively, it can also be potentially harmful. Broadcasting one's wealth and success can attract unwanted attention and make them a target for theft or burglary.
That could possibly happen,it's also unethical to broadcast your earnings even to your family. They may not be able to control their mouths. They might be subject for attack.

That could possibly happen,it's also unethical to broadcast your earnings even to your family. They may not be able to control their mouths. They might be subject for attack.
Yes, that is correct. The salary I earn is not disclosed to my family. In my opinion, the evil eye is real. The truth is, family can be jealous of what you have, despite the small things you own.

Yes, that is correct. The salary I earn is not disclosed to my family. In my opinion, the evil eye is real. The truth is, family can be jealous of what you have, despite the small things you own.
I agree on that, even our family member may betray us. It is better to share it only to ourselves to be safe. People around us could never be trusted.

I agree on that, even our family member may betray us. It is better to share it only to ourselves to be safe. People around us could never be trusted.

Yes, that is why it is best to keep as much as we can to ourselves, and that includes both your big wins and your failures.

That is correct, one should never disclose how much money one has. A wife of a politician here always brags about her money by showing her passbook. She said the reason why she is doing this is to let the people know that they have money and that they are not stealing money from the government.

That is correct, one should never disclose how much money one has. A wife of a politician here always brags about her money by showing her passbook. She said the reason why she is doing this is to let the people know that they have money and that they are not stealing money from the government.
What a shame, she is acting as an innocent corruptor. Why should she about out that they have money. It's a sign of immaturity complex.

What a shame, she is acting as an innocent corruptor. Why should she about out that they have money. It's a sign of immaturity complex.
Hahaha or she's merely showing off. She wants to be branded as the richest woman in the Universe lol.

Hahaha or she's merely showing off. She wants to be branded as the richest woman in the Universe lol.
What a shame, how much millions does she have in her passbook? Did you also glance at it? She's bragging and barking up a wrong tree.

What a shame, how much millions does she have in her passbook? Did you also glance at it? She's bragging and barking up a wrong tree.
Of course I did haha and told her wow you're really a big timer. You'll never go poor.

Of course I did haha and told her wow you're really a big timer. You'll never go poor.
How much money does she have? That is a sign of insecurity and immaturity. She has no shame in that feeling proud instead.

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member