Keep your income private

How much money does she have? That is a sign of insecurity and immaturity. She has no shame in that feeling proud instead.
I saw some 30 million in one passbook lol. The husband even scolded her for doing that, which could have been the reason why their home was ransacked while they were away.

I saw some 30 million in one passbook lol. The husband even scolded her for doing that, which could have been the reason why their home was ransacked while they were away.
OMG, bad wife, braggart. How much was robbed from them? That was a very scary action of the wife. She has a bad mouth, MARETES.

OMG, bad wife, braggart. How much was robbed from them? That was a very scary action of the wife. She has a bad mouth, MARETES.
Not much cash but I think some jewelries and some foreign currency notes. The wife belongs to the nouveau riche.

Not much cash but I think some jewelries and some foreign currency notes. The wife belongs to the nouveau riche.
It is better to be humble for that is what God wants us to follow the virtue of humility. The wife of the politician is insanely rich.

It is better to be humble for that is what God wants us to follow the virtue of humility. The wife of the politician is insanely rich.
I like the way you put it my friend. She is obsessed with money, money money. She's very creative with schemes to make money.

I like the way you put it my friend. She is obsessed with money, money money. She's very creative with schemes to make money.
Money is useless if the soul is poor. She might not know it because her mind is filled with money making.

Money is useless if the soul is poor. She might not know it because her mind is filled with money making.
I agree. She struggled a lot in her younger days that her mind is focused at making money but actually splurged it on election time.

I agree. She struggled a lot in her younger days that her mind is focused at making money but actually splurged it on election time.
It is understandable, the money she showed to people is not from their sweat. It might be from people's money. What a shame to God.

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member