• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Keeping money is essential

I always feel one should have some good amount of money in their saving account to deal with the emergency. One should not only focus on the investments only.

I have been thinking of buying mutual funds now. I have been thinking of some investment.

Yeah, that surely happens, we never know how the days go . There are times we might run out of money and only the one we keep can answer our problems
Yes, like recently I have found myself in situations like this so many times. Even now some unexpected expenses came up, luckily I had some money I have kept aside before, that's what saved me.

Yes, like recently I have found myself in situations like this so many times. Even now some unexpected expenses came up, luckily I had some money I have kept aside before, that's what saved me.
You're very good on that keeping the money before the need happens. It's crucial to think without money in times of need.

Is keeping money the same thing with saving money? That seems to be an overflogged topic here.
Keeping and saving are not the same thing if you only analyze. To keep is temporary, short, and transitional, whereas to save could be permanent according to your aim .

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member