Kerala horror: 70-year-old woman raped during robbery, burglar blinded her with chilly powder

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.491000
Referral Credit
In another distressing incident of sexual assault on women, a 70-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Kerala’s Alappuzha district during an attempted robbery at her house on Saturday night (Aug 24). A 29-year-old man named Dhanesh is alleged to have stolen around seven sovereigns of gold from the elderly woman and was caught while trying to sell the ornaments. The police have arrested the man from Kanakakunnu in connection with Saturday’s incident.

According to the police, after the man got to know about the elderly woman living alone in the house, he tried to target her. The 70-year-old victim was raped after the accused threw chili powder and threw the old lady off balance. "He left after locking the door from outside. He also took her mobile phone. She was unable to contact others. The neighbors found her and brought her to the hospital.

This is the second such case of rape that has made headlines after the Kolkata rape-murder case of a government hospital resident doctor. Once again, the chilling details of the case have jolted the country, especially the young population against the rising crime against women.

Do you say 70 years old woman. Wow and I'm sure the culprits might just be very young guys. This is really unfair
That was the same place a young doctor raped and murdered. That criminal kept on spying on the old lady who at that time lived alone and heard rumors that she has kept treasures.

For Christ sake, what's all these news, a 70 year old woman? If it's not an adolescent child, it's an old woman. These people are heartless.

For Christ sake, what's all these news, a 70 year old woman? If it's not an adolescent child, it's an old woman. These people are heartless.
Yeah that rapist and robber is a heartless monster. He also threw chilli powder on the face of the old woman reason why she could hardly move.

In another distressing incident of sexual assault on women, a 70-year-old woman was allegedly raped in Kerala’s Alappuzha district during an attempted robbery at her house on Saturday night (Aug 24). A 29-year-old man named Dhanesh is alleged to have stolen around seven sovereigns of gold from the elderly woman and was caught while trying to sell the ornaments. The police have arrested the man from Kanakakunnu in connection with Saturday’s incident.

According to the police, after the man got to know about the elderly woman living alone in the house, he tried to target her. The 70-year-old victim was raped after the accused threw chili powder and threw the old lady off balance. "He left after locking the door from outside. He also took her mobile phone. She was unable to contact others. The neighbors found her and brought her to the hospital.

This is the second such case of rape that has made headlines after the Kolkata rape-murder case of a government hospital resident doctor. Once again, the chilling details of the case have jolted the country, especially the young population against the rising crime against women.
These crimes should be exposed so that the police start doing their duty more efficiently and also the government.

These crimes should be exposed so that the police start doing their duty more efficiently and also the government.
Hoping your government takes action on series of rape cases there. Rape case is happening anywhere in the world.Last night in my country, I saw on TV news 1 victim of rape and was murdered after by the criminal. The criminal was caught in cctv camera which prompted the police to capture the culprit.

Hoping your government takes action on series of rape cases there. Rape case is happening anywhere in the world.Last night in my country, I saw on TV news 1 victim of rape and was murdered after by the criminal. The criminal was caught in cctv camera which prompted the police to capture the culprit.
In my country these cctv footage are often deleted by the culprits themselves.

In my country these cctv footage are often deleted by the culprits themselves.
Oh my God, the criminals already planned everything before acting. In that case, the crimes like rape will continue to rise.

Oh my God, the criminals already planned everything before acting. In that case, the crimes like rape will continue to rise.
That's true. In the recent rape and murder of a junior doctor in Kolkata, cctv footage have been deleted that has become to catch the murderers.

That's true. In the recent rape and murder of a junior doctor in Kolkata, cctv footage have been deleted that has become to catch the murderers.
There was an inside job . The deletion of the CCTV camera captures was on purpose and perhaps the culprits have paid the in-charge of the deletion a staff from the hospital,

Yeah that rapist and robber is a heartless monster. He also threw chilli powder on the face of the old woman reason why she could hardly move.
This is just a very wicked heart. Doing this to a kind of grandmother. No conscience he can't go unpunished

This is just a very wicked heart. Doing this to a kind of grandmother. No conscience he can't go unpunished
He was apprehended after some hours when he was about to sell the goods. The police saw him in the shop and handcuff the criminal. Hoping he was punished by the law severely.

He was apprehended after some hours when he was about to sell the goods. The police saw him in the shop and handcuff the criminal. Hoping he was punished by the law severely.
Hopefully he doesn't escape this. This criminals need to be badly punished so that they detest from brutal acts

Hopefully he doesn't escape this. This criminals need to be badly punished so that they detest from brutal acts
Hoping that criminal rot in prison for raping and old woman. He has no conscience. His mind was full of filth. He's a devil walking on earth.

There was an inside job . The deletion of the CCTV camera captures was on purpose and perhaps the culprits have paid the in-charge of the deletion a staff from the hospital,
Thus deleting or removal of cameras also happens on Kolkata streets too.

Thus deleting or removal of cameras also happens on Kolkata streets too.
The criminals planned well before doing the crime, but no one is above the law unless the law is a breaker of laws.

Criminals spare no one do they shall not be spared. They are not in the right thinking. They play havoc to human lives. They must be eliminated.
Yes they do not spare their victims as such they don't need to be spared. So they should always be severely punished for their deeds

13,314Threads
99,570Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member