Kerala horror: 70-year-old woman raped during robbery, burglar blinded her with chilly powder

The criminals planned well before doing the crime, but no one is above the law unless the law is a breaker of laws.
In India now the criminals are the educated mass, if not all.

In India now the criminals are the educated mass, if not all.
That would be scary. I recalled one rapist of that doctor who was raped and murdered last month, one criminal was a doctor. What a shame. Animals are better than them.

Why then were they educated. Are they jo good jobs for them so that they could leave crime and do something legit
These educated people are too greedy for money are therefore resort to criminal ways within their work place.
Post automatically merged:

That would be scary. I recalled one rapist of that doctor who was raped and murdered last month, one criminal was a doctor. What a shame. Animals are better than them.
It's a gang of doctors in the hospital who murdered her not any outsiders.

These educated people are too greedy for money are therefore resort to criminal ways within their work place.
Post automatically merged:

It's a gang of doctors in the hospital who murdered her not any outsiders.
My God, was it the finding of the authorities? They are evil and heartless doctor. Maybe the female doctor they raped and murdered was so beautiful that they were tempted to rape her. L hope the criminals are now detained and awaiting the final verdict. I pray justice for the doctor, victim of a brutal rape and killing.

sometimes these crimes are committed by very greedy people that just wants to keep amassing things for themselves which is bad
That's right. Greediness is one root cause why criminals exist. They should have not been born. They are useless being playing havoc to humanity.

That's right. Greediness is one root cause why criminals exist. They should have not been born. They are useless being playing havoc to humanity.
That's right they are always menace to the society they need to be kept away. So that others can have peace as they do not want peace

That's right they are always menace to the society they need to be kept away. So that others can have peace as they do not want peace
There are many of these kinds in the world and they cannot be eliminated from society, They are hard to get because they are also having guns

My God, was it the finding of the authorities? They are evil and heartless doctor. Maybe the female doctor they raped and murdered was so beautiful that they were tempted to rape her. L hope the criminals are now detained and awaiting the final verdict. I pray justice for the doctor, victim of a brutal rape and killing.
Only one criminal the principal of the college has been arrested. She was given a brutal death because she raised her voice against the irregularities going on in the college.

Only one criminal the principal of the college has been arrested. She was given a brutal death because she raised her voice against the irregularities going on in the college.
Why college when it happened at the residence of the old lady who was raped and blinded with chilli powder? Why was the principal involved?

There are many of these kinds in the world and they cannot be eliminated from society, They are hard to get because they are also having guns
Yes they are always having their guns and being on the run. But still good that they sometimes get caught

Yes they are always having their guns and being on the run. But still good that they sometimes get caught
That is true many were caught and many are also at large. These criminals did not see the beauty of the universe and all the things God bestowed to His children.

That is true many were caught and many are also at large. These criminals did not see the beauty of the universe and all the things God bestowed to His children.
Nope, they don't see the beauty in the world because they are evil minded so they only think and do only evil things

Nope, they don't see the beauty in the world because they are evil minded so they only think and do only evil things
That is right, their minds are full of evil thoughts. There is no room for good thoughts in them. They are full of greed and hate.

13,318Threads
99,574Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member