• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Know your friends and enemies

You're right my dear, I remember when I ask someone, what do you really like about being friend with someone? I was surprised by her answer. There are some people that are not meant to be friends.
There are people like them. They became like that because of their family upbringing. They're not afraid to do wrong. They have no values in life. They will suffer in the long run.

There are people like them. They became like that because of their family upbringing. They're not afraid to do wrong. They have no values in life. They will suffer in the long run.
Some people just want to be your friend because of what they will derive from it. Not even your interest. Sometimes is about money or financial assistance. What a wicked world.

Some people just want to be your friend because of what they will derive from it. Not even your interest. Sometimes is about money or financial assistance. What a wicked world.
That's possible especially if they see your generosity but once your investment fails, they will no longer appreciate you. They're good when you have money being an investor.

That's possible especially if they see your generosity but once your investment fails, they will no longer appreciate you. They're good when you have money being an investor.
Let's just use one word, wen you're rich, we're everybody's friends, bit you'll know who is truly your friends is when you're in a hard time.

Yes boss, you're so right but where shall we sell our Bitcoins? Where can we find buyers? We need to know if the buyer is a friend or enemy of many Bitcoin sellers.
Woo, you don't need to bother looking for crypto buyers, you just need to join a crypto exchange like Coins dot ph or pdax dot ph. Next, you sell, select BTC/PHP, and withdraw your money to your bank account.

Woo, you don't need to bother looking for crypto buyers, you just need to join a crypto exchange like Coins dot ph or pdax dot ph. Next, you sell, select BTC/PHP, and withdraw your money to your bank account.
Binance is also a way of selling or trading your cryptocurrencies to cash or bank transfer. It's possible and easy to sell your cryptocurrencies there. So you don't need to worry about selling your cryptocurrency.

You're right my dear, I remember when I ask someone, what do you really like about being friend with someone? I was surprised by her answer. There are some people that are not meant to be friends.
1 am so sorry of your bad shot experience. There. are people like that judgmental.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member