• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Lagging while writing post

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.025876
Referral Credit
Hello so I found some issues with writing posts I mean I thought at first it was a computer problem but then the same thing on my phone it's not like it's impossible to write but rather uncomfortable and I was also wondering does anybody have the same problem or it is just me

Hello so I found some issues with writing posts I mean I thought at first it was a computer problem but then the same thing on my phone it's not like it's impossible to write but rather uncomfortable and I was also wondering does anybody have the same problem or it is just me
What's that you noticed once write a post? I haven't experienced what you had. Please share it with me to help you raise the concern to the site admin.What's the issue all about?

Though i am no expert,you should not have any lagging experience with a phone or mobile device when it comes to forums unless there is a problem on the end of the site like the server they are hosting from and or any other bug.

Personally everything has been normal on the site.Try to refresh your computer and or your mobile device open windows to increase the RAM of your device.Hope it gets resolved so that you have good user experience on the forum.

Are you talking about the speed of posting here on Discussion Bucks? I figure the speed issue deals with the celebration stuff that has been turned on for the opening of the forum. I figure it will speed back up once those things are turned off in a few days or week, when the celebration stage is over with.

I haven't experienced any issues on my devices. However, as @Joshua Farrell mentioned, it could be due to the celebration animations. These will be turned off in around 12 hours from now. Hopefully that will speed things up for you.

I haven't experienced any issues on my devices. However, as @Joshua Farrell mentioned, it could be due to the celebration animations. These will be turned off in around 12 hours from now. Hopefully that will speed things up for you.
Yup now everything is fine thank you

Yes i also experienced the same issue earlier on. When it comes to typing the speed was rather slow, its not so obvious but its there. Recently i noticed its now running okay though, i have not experienced that since the celebration animation was turned off.

10,478Threads
84,072Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back