Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
I have noticed that large companies especially in the internet sector usually do not care for customers who have less money, they just ignore them or cheat them, though they write that they are trusted by millions of customers. Have you faced any problem dealing with large internet companies?

Over here, many big companies tend to make this mistake. They hardly respond to complains or even attend to them properly cause they feel they have more than enough customers, and most importantly they have high paying customers so any other customer is not their priority.

Whether we are talking about the large companies of online or even offline. We usually face marked difference in their behavior with small or you can say poor customers. As one time I went in fair price shop of star mill, unfortunately I have little money for shopping the people their started misbehaving with me and I lounged complain about them.

Apple CEO once said that their products are not for average and poor people. That's to say they greatly despise the poor people. We are in a capitalist system and that's what is obtainable.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member