• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Largest money notes printed in your country?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have seen countries whit a large money notes when i say large i am saying a thousand and million on one single paper. in my country the largest paper note is 200 birr and it is the largest paper money note, the smallest paper money note is 5 birr.
what about in your country what is your biggest paper money note?

The biggest printed money note in my country Is one thousand naira while the smallest now is 5 naira which seems worthwhile as you can't buy anything with it.
These days it's becoming really hard to see 50 naira as change, not to mention ten naira or even five naira.

Yeah even the 50 naira is becoming worthwhile too as you hardly see what you can buy with it. it's really sad.
Even to see biscuits of 50 naira is a major problem these days. If at all you even find one, it's extremely small.

Even to see biscuits of 50 naira is a major problem these days. If at all you even find one, it's extremely small.
It doesn't even exist in my part of the world. I really pity someone like me that is yet to have a child because things are not likely to get cheaper in the long term.

12,065Threads
93,016Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member