Lawyer faking her age, experience to steal savings

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
A married lawyer is falsely pretending to twenty years older, an experienced engineer , mainly to steal the savings of an older single woman engineer, investor who the lawyer and her relatives have criminally defamed. The top tech and internet companies are supporting the cheater lawyer in all her frauds for the last 12 years. Can the engineer get the lawyer disbarred to prevent further harassment?

This is really bad but it is an act so many workers put up now so I’m not surprised

Depending on whether your country implements the rechtsstaat or machstaat system, if your country adheres to the rechtsstaat system there should be legal protection for every person. but if your country adheres to the machstaat system then there is only the power of authorized officials.

That sounds so terrible. But unfortunately, people everywhere misuse their power and position. I am sure that there would be some legal protection for this senior engineer against this lawyer. These legal fights can be exhausting. Hopefully, justice prevails and the fraud lawyer is punished.

That's a really disturbing story. It's unacceptable that a lawyer would engage in such fraudulent activities, and it's even more shocking that top tech and internet companies are supporting them. I hope the engineer is able to get the lawyer disbarred and bring them to justice. It's crucial to hold people in positions of power accountable for their actions.

13,159Threads
98,804Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member