Length of an article? | Discussion Bucks

Length of an article?

It depends on the policy of the writing sites. I found today two writing article sites and each requires 500 to 1000 words but the pay is $100 per article submission.

What should be the length of an ideal article? I am of the view that 300 words is the ideal length.
Three hundred words is not bad but you can strive to make it five hundred words. Also, an article should not be full of repetitions for the sake of making it long. It can be just three hundred words but it is packed up with information.

Adding subtitles to your article can help make it longer. For example, title, uses, advantages, disadvantages, conclusion e.t.c. are short titles to help outline your article and make it longer.

For me at least, an article has to be at least 1500 words, but it also depends on where you are going to write it, there are some sites that have articles even of only 600 words.

What should be the length of an ideal article? I am of the view that 300 words is the ideal length.
I'm one person that don't like long boring articles. So just make it short and straight to the point. So 500 words maximum for me.

It depends on where you are writing or who you are writing these articles for. Most platforms usually have specifications.

It depends on where you are writing or who you are writing these articles for. Most platforms usually have specifications.
Yes, they will tell you the length of articles that they want. But long articles are hardly read by a lot of people

It depends on the site. Many of the sites have fixed minimum words as 300 and some need their article to be lengthy of above 1000 words or more.

Yes, they will tell you the length of articles that they want. But long articles are hardly read by a lot of people
Yes that's true, people get tired easily or bored of reading long materials or articles.

I have written professional articles that get published in magazines. And most always require a minimum word count of 1000 words.