Liars become the most hated person which they seldom realize.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
Some people constantly lie to save themselves or for no reason or at times to harm people. Little do they realize that they become the most hated person in a family or society. There comes a day when they are left alone struggling to survive.

I have no tolerance for dishonesty. If someone lies to me, I either block them or cut off communication. Even if I still interact with them, I find it hard to trust them completely.
When liars are in the family it's hard to stay with them but you have to tolerate.
Post automatically merged:

Liars go to hell. I also hate a liar fabricating stories to defame a person or escaping from a guilt or crime. There are so many liars in the politics.
There are lot of liars in the world and we have to deal with them in every walks of life.
Post automatically merged:

Liars go to hell. I also hate a liar fabricating stories to defame a person or escaping from a guilt or crime. There are so many liars in the politics.
There are lot of liars in the world and we have to deal with them in every walks of life.
Very true, the moment I realize you tend to lie a lot, I won't want to have anything to do with you at all.
It's very difficult to handle liars when they are in the family.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member