Life is 100 % better when no one knows about you | Discussion Bucks

Life is 100 % better when no one knows about you

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵13.746000
Referral Credit
I agree on this that life is 100 percent better when no one knows about you. What's that about you why afraid if be known? Perhaps you're having an affair with someone married but you repented and made a promise not to do the same mistakes again. You transfered to a place far from your home to make a new life.

If you're certain you're not known in that new place, then you're safe and at peace on that new place.

Last edited:
Starting anew in an unfamiliar location can be advantageous, particularly if you've done something wrong and you feel sorry about it or if you want to distance yourself from individuals who aren't beneficial to your physical, emotional, and mental well-being. When I relocated to the province, I felt content and enjoyed the thrill of taking a bold step toward living independently.

Starting anew in an unfamiliar location can be advantageous, particularly if you've done something wrong and you feel sorry about it or if you want to distance yourself from individuals who aren't beneficial to your physical, emotional, and mental well-being. When I relocated to the province, I felt content and enjoyed the thrill of taking a bold step toward living independently.
It seems that you live far away from your parents, relatives and friends. I understand now, that you want a peaceful life free from the eyes of the members of the MARITES, 😁. I cannot live away from my loved ones. I will feel lonely and I hate loneliness.

Everything is better when no one knows about it, and when we don't brag and talk about it to everyone, we people have different behaviors, and some people don't like your success, so its better not to talk about it and keep it secret.

Everything is better when no one knows about it, and when we don't brag and talk about it to everyone, we people have different behaviors, and some people don't like your success, so its better not to talk about it and keep it secret.
That's priceless, yes there's no reason to shootout our success because it could be seen by the people and they likewise hear our success. Action speaks louder than words.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
That's priceless, yes there's no reason to shootout our success because it could be seen by the people and they likewise hear our success. Action speaks louder than words.
Exactly, action speaks for itself, we don't need to talk about it, and most of the times if we talk about things before it get done then the chance of finishing that thing will be hard.

Exactly, action speaks for itself, we don't need to talk about it, and most of the times if we talk about things before it get done then the chance of finishing that thing will be hard.
That's right because we might be misunderstood by people as boasting about our success. Little minds are deadly. We better not show them or tell them and much better to stay away from those kinds of people who may harm our reputation.

Yes people can be rude and want to know every single detail of you it is great for some time but later it becomes very annoying and even scary some people are paranoid

In some cases being in a place where no one knows you can actually be good. This is why most people who travel out of the country are able to do all sort of odd jobs to survive cause there is no one there who knows them to look out for them.

In some cases being in a place where no one knows you can actually be good. This is why most people who travel out of the country are able to do all sort of odd jobs to survive cause there is no one there who knows them to look out for them.
That's true there are no eyes to look down on us doing jobs that don't fit to our qualifications, but it's survival and people never care if we're hungry.

• Agree
Reactions: eLdavis
It seems that you live far away from your parents, relatives and friends. I understand now, that you want a peaceful life free from the eyes of the members of the MARITES, 😁. I cannot live away from my loved ones. I will feel lonely and I hate loneliness.

I reside alone in the province and had a somewhat challenging childhood. Despite that, I made sure to help my parents with their finances since I am the only one who does so.

I reside alone in the province and had a somewhat challenging childhood. Despite that, I made sure to help my parents with their finances since I am the only one who does so.
You're a good son and your location is very nice far from toxic environment and deadly pollution. Hoping you're not lonely being the only child.

I agree on this that life is 100 percent better when no one knows about you. What's that about you why afraid if be known? Perhaps you're having an affair with someone married but you repented and made a promise not to do the same mistakes again. You transfered to a place far from your home to make a new life.

If you're certain you're not known in that new place, then you're safe and at peace on that new place.
Everything in life have the good and bad side of it. One lady died in her deparment and nobody knows because she is a loner and don't relate with people. Her corpse was decomposing and giving very offensive odour. Then, the community decided to involve the police. When police break the door, her corpse have rotten.