• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Announcement Limited Option - 1 Year Gold Membership

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵36.488225
Referral Credit
Limited Option: 1-Year Gold Membership
Only two memberships are available

We were asked by a member if we would offer yearly membership subscriptions. However, due to the current software we use, it currently shows different columns of memberships, which we like, but it's currently showing five columns and is crammed into one screen. With this being said, we will not be officially offering a 1-Year Gold Membership. However, we are offering two 1-year Gold Membership options to those of you who may be interested.

The regular cost of a gold membership is $19.99 per month. This comes out to $239.88 per year.
However, we know that wouldn't be much of a deal to those of you who are interested in paying for a year's worth of membership up front, so here's what we can offer.

1-Year Gold Membership Cost: $160
This saves you $79.88, which basically means you get 4 months of a free Gold Membership!

This offer is limited, as we are only offering it to the first two members who are interested. It is first come, first served.

dragons' den deal GIF by CBC

If I wasn't spending a bit of money to visit my brother in a couple of days, I would fork out the year right now, and cancel my monthly subscription.

If I wasn't spending a bit of money to visit my brother in a couple of days, I would fork out the year right now, and cancel my monthly subscription.
No worries! The offer will remain until the two are used up. Thank you for your interests!

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back