• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Live minimally but abundantly

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
It seems confusing. Your understanding might be clouded with doubt and disbelief of opinion. The simple mantra of this is controlling the bulky goods for consumption. They still look many, abundantly in the usual corner in your home, in ref, in cabinet, or kitchen. The only anomaly you may think is the smaller quantities yet all are there. That's the mindset of household estimation spending, and eating minimally but complete yet the tummy incomplete but you won't collapse. You'll get used to it causing your figure fit and healthy. What's your reaction on this?

I don't like to eat minimally, since I'm a bit of a big guy and I do a lot of sports, but I control spending on other kinds of things, on food, I don't skimp haha.

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member