Long years of staying together does build the bridge of affection.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
In India earlier and still now arranged marriage take place yet there were less divorces. I have seen couples staying together for long years criticizing each other or fighting with each other and yet staying in the same house. I don't think such couples hate each other. A kind of bond or attachment develops in those long years and therefore they pull on.

True, when you stay with someone for a long period of times, bonds are bound to develop, and feeling as well. There is also a kind of attachment you develop with the person.

Sure, but not in all cases. Some couples even fall out of love when they stay for too long. More like different strokes for different folks.
That's what I have seen in many couples in India. They only thing is that they still keep on staying together.
Post automatically merged:

True, when you stay with someone for a long period of times, bonds are bound to develop, and feeling as well. There is also a kind of attachment you develop with the person.
A kind of concern develops but sometimes the deep feeling of love lacks.

That's what I have seen in many couples in India. They only thing is that they still keep on staying together.
Post automatically merged:

A kind of concern develops but sometimes the deep feeling of love lacks.
Yes, that bonding is no longer there. They can even resent one another.

Yes, that bonding is no longer there. They can even resent one another.
Yet there is some kind of a strange connection. The couple identify themselves with each other.

That is normal in marriage there is fighting and laughing, a mix of feelings as part of their marriage development and commitment.
I think this happens in Asian countries and not in European countries.

Although there is no guarantee that the length of time that staying together after marriage is arranged by parents will form affection, but if both of them can adjust to each other and accept their partner's shortcomings then affection will automatically form. Love can blossom because of our habit of seeing each other and needing each other.

Although there is no guarantee that the length of time that staying together after marriage is arranged by parents will form affection, but if both of them can adjust to each other and accept their partner's shortcomings then affection will automatically form. Love can blossom because of our habit of seeing each other and needing each other.
That's right. Long years of staying together helps the partners to care about each other's need and that builds a kind of concern for each other.

Yes, but some couples fall out of love after being together for a long time. It is entirely up to the individual if he or she likes to continue the relationship and work it out.
If there's total hatred from the very beginning, love never starts at all. In India couples just continue staying as they are somehow dependant on each other. The wife economically and the husband physically.

I think this happens in Asian countries and not in European countries.
Agree with you, this happens in Asia because in other countries where there's divorce, the couple of doesn't have harmony opt to divorce a wife or husbands. Asians have long tolerance.

Agree with you, this happens in Asia because in other countries where there's divorce, the couple of doesn't have harmony opt to divorce a wife or husbands. Asians have long tolerance.
That's true. Asians do tolerate a lot for which they are exploited.

That's true. Asians do tolerate a lot for which they are exploited.
It's the people to blame because they're for a divorce, who are to blame are the Catholic priests. They're against it and convinced the Senate not to approve Divorce in the Philippines.

Except for the cases of toxic abusive marriages, I strongly feel that every marriage can work if both the partners believe in the institution of marriage and are commited to make it work. Things don't work out when you keep options open and have unrealistic expectations. You always look out for options and keep moving. I have seen couples celebreating their 75 years of togetherness. They sailed through the ups and downs of life together despite all the differences they have. If you are commited, you will find reasons to make it work. Or else you can make a trivial issue as a reason go break it up.

It's the people to blame because they're for a divorce, who are to blame are the Catholic priests. They're against it and convinced the Senate not to approve Divorce in the Philippines.
Wellz mate they might just want to preserve the family unit to reduce the rate of divorces. Some people especially mem are irresponsible. They just want to move from one person to another than working on themselves and in the process the children suffers.

Wellz mate they might just want to preserve the family unit to reduce the rate of divorces. Some people especially mem are irresponsible. They just want to move from one person to another than working on themselves and in the process the children suffers.
I want the divorce to be implemented in my country to stop the sufferings of the wives battered by their husbands

13,211Threads
99,098Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member