Long years of staying together does build the bridge of affection.

I want the divorce to be implemented in my country to stop the sufferings of the wives battered by their husbands
Yesh, it might be a good idea but mate this same man would move to another woman marry her and start beating that one too. Then come another divorce. This is why we have high level of divorce rate now. I believe working on people through counseling would reduce wife battery and divorce rate

It's the people to blame because they're for a divorce, who are to blame are the Catholic priests. They're against it and convinced the Senate not to approve Divorce in the Philippines.
Divorce should be the last option but should be taken immediately where one of the partners is abusive and selfish.
Post automatically merged:

Yesh, it might be a good idea but mate this same man would move to another woman marry her and start beating that one too. Then come another divorce. This is why we have high level of divorce rate now. I believe working on people through counseling would reduce wife battery and divorce rate
People who batter their spouses have no logic. Only some stern steps can prevent them. My mother-in-law and to some extent my husband had that attitude and I had to threaten them with dire consequences they moved back but kept on grumbling and playing the victim card.

That's why before marriage, it's best to observe the behavior of the of the boyfriend or girlfriend. Though they're not showing there real attitude but it's natural could be displayed once or two and that's a hint of being a cruel husband. The girl must not decide to marry impulsively.

Absolutely yes but not in all cases because some people the more they stay together the more the love fades away
If one keeps harming the other love will definitely fade.

13,211Threads
99,096Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member