• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Looking for feedback on my business idea

Moseschidera

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.298000
Referral Credit
I'm in the early stages of developing a new business idea but wanted to get some feedback and input from others first. The idea is for an online marketplace that connects local craftspeople and artisans with customers looking to commission custom pieces. Does this seem like a concept with potential? What features or functionality should something like this have to appeal to both buyers and sellers? I'd love to hear thoughts on things I should consider as I work on refining this idea. Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I'm operating a milk tea selling business in the mall. I acquired it through franchising. About online business, I haven't explored yet. In case you start, you may hire a marketer or it's you to market your product to save.

I think this is actually a good idea, there are lots of craftsmen who are looking for ways to showcase what they can do and as well make money. Having an online marketplace dedicated to them alone would definitely help.

I know of an app that is offering such services. It is called Labour market and it is highly successful. I think if the original poster gets his own app right too, he can also be highly successful with it.

If you are looking for a profitable business idea, crafting could be a good choice. There are many amazing crafters out there who would want to earn money from their products. However, one of the most difficult challenges businesses confront is finding new clients. This is where you can step in and help by developing a platform that links artisans with potential buyers. To ensure your business's success, you must provide security features that safeguard both customers and sellers. This will give everyone peace of mind and establish your platform as a reliable place to do business.

12,056Threads
92,972Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member