• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Love must be involve in business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
I'm having this thought because there are businesses that turned upside down, closure, gotten by fire, or assumed. I'm wondering if they loved their businesses. If they cared they should have insured their businesses though I believe many are doing this for you can't get a permit to run a business without getting your property insured. It's a liability, thereby being protected. Those subject to closure what have they done to their business? They lack inventory and proper maintenance to protect every small contents of it.

Love truly matters in business. It's related to business owners as having burned their midnight candles just to materialize the option to manage to change the finances and for family's sake. If we love our business, we must see to it that at all costs it will be protected, no harm allowed or inside job robbery, the same way we do extra care and that's love.

There are so many persons out there who actually love their business but they have not insured their business. Most of them are not even aware of the importance of having their business insured.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member