Love Relationship and Best friend.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Before a relationship we all had a best friend and even some of us have different sex as a best friend, but after we start a series relationship we face difficulty on maintaining our friendship with other person, and do you think that if a person have a love relationship they should not have an opposite sex best friend?

Well it depends on the persons involved though. Before i went into my first relationship, i had a female best friend but after getting into a relationship, my partner was not comfortable with how close i was to her, i had to put an end to our friendship. In the end the relationship still didn't work out 🙄

Well it depends on the persons involved though. Before i went into my first relationship, i had a female best friend but after getting into a relationship, my partner was not comfortable with how close i was to her, i had to put an end to our friendship. In the end the relationship still didn't work out 🙄
I'm with you on this. It definitely depends on them. I too had a male best friend when I started my relationship. It worked out alright with both because they went along well and became friends too, and we also knew our boundaries and respected them.

Looking back to the past, during my college days, I had a close male friend. At the beginning, I didn't have any strange feelings for him because I thought of him purely as a friend. Later, because we were so close, I found out from a friend of ours, who also told me that he felt something different about me. I was shocked; instead of being super close to each other, it was like someone was blocking us. One time, it was the boy friend who revealed his feelings to me. I had no answer; I was just listening to him. Later on, I got to feel what he felt for me. To make a long story short, we were in a relationship. But in the end, the relationship still didn't work out because we parted ways as he graduated and I was left alone.

Even though I don't know much about this issue, the best friend and love relationship are very different, in a best friend there is no feeling of jealousy or suspicion, they will even give encouragement, whereas in a love relationship there is protection, often there is no openness about bad traits.

That was so funny the relationship didn't work despite you followed the order of your love. It is unfair sometimes but we have to accept it because that is how life works for us sometimes unfair and unjust.

That was so funny the relationship didn't work despite you followed the order of your love. It is unfair sometimes but we have to accept it because that is how life works for us sometimes unfair and unjust.
That's right, the most important thing is that we should always learn something from every experience we have gone through or every situation we are currently passing though. The most painful part was that she wanted me to do that but she could not also do same for me. She later got a close male friend that she refused to distance herself from.

Best friends are often formed because they have similar hobbies, school friends, or work friends, both of the same sex and the opposite sex. Best friends always have limits because there are no ties, which is very different from a love relationship which has ties of heart and promises that must be kept.

That's right, the most important thing is that we should always learn something from every experience we have gone through or every situation we are currently passing though. The most painful part was that she wanted me to do that but she could not also do same for me. She later got a close male friend that she refused to distance herself from.
Let us always bear in mind that everything happens for a reason. The love of your life is not for you and be happy instead because faithfulness is very important in a relationship. Love and and trust only someone deserving, the right match, and with chemistry.

Let us always bear in mind that everything happens for a reason. The love of your life is not for you and be happy instead because faithfulness is very important in a relationship. Love and and trust only someone deserving, the right match, and with chemistry.
You are right, a romantic relationship must be mutually trusting, loyal, not because of beauty, good looks, wealth and education but love grows from within the heart with sincerity, but in reality we often encounter fake love based only on wealth.

You are right, a romantic relationship must be mutually trusting, loyal, not because of beauty, good looks, wealth and education but love grows from within the heart with sincerity, but in reality we often encounter fake love based only on wealth.
There are materialistic people hard to understand their kind. It is unfair for the first party serious and committed whereas the second party has a very shallow approach of the other party who's blinded with a wrong love to a wrong person.

Over time, being a best friend from a work friend of the opposite sex will cause jealousy from your partner at home, how could it not be if you often do office work together and stay overnight outside the city or work overtime together until almost late at night.

A love relationship and a best friend serve different roles in a person's life:

1. Love Relationship:
This is a romantic partnership with emotional intimacy, affection, and often a deeper level of commitment. It typically involves romantic love, physical attraction, and a desire to build a life together. Love relationships can be with a spouse, partner, or significant other.

2. Best Friend:
A best friend is someone with whom you share a deep and meaningful platonic bond. They offer companionship, support, and understanding. Best friends are trusted confidants with whom you can share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. They provide emotional support and can be like family.

Both types of relationships are essential for a well-rounded and fulfilling life, and they fulfill different emotional needs.

, I didn't have any strange feelings for him because I thought of him purely as a friend.
See the thing is we can't know what's on other persons mind and even if we are friends and we have been friends for long time we can't be sure that we know that person, its a human nature even if you have a pure friendship thinking your friend had different one, and for me its very hard to consider a friendship with opposite sex because it will not end well.

Over time, being a best friend from a work friend of the opposite sex will cause jealousy from your partner at home, how could it not be if you often do office work together and stay overnight outside the city or work overtime together until almost late at night.
True, if a person spend more time with his friend than his wife or loved one then that will create jealousy in the mind of the partner and that will not end well, like you sad in the work place you will spend more time with colleague and that will be some hard time to explain to your partner that they don't have to worry about anything.

Love relationship is more complicated compared to the best friend thing. There's always more responsibilities to cater for in love relationship, the problem comes when it's one sided.
Yeah love relationship needs dedications more thinking about your loved one and making them happy in order not to lose them but friendship don't need that mush dedication and time, but having both with different sex will be bit harder i think.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member