Love Relationship and Best friend.

So a best friend is very good, even if it's the opposite sex, especially if you're single, of course there won't be any big problems, but if you already have a boy/girl friend, especially if you're married, then you should be able to keep your distance from your best friend of the opposite sex.

So a best friend is very good, even if it's the opposite sex, especially if you're single, of course there won't be any big problems, but if you already have a boy/girl friend, especially if you're married, then you should be able to keep your distance from your best friend of the opposite sex.
Yeah if a person is single they can have friend with opposite gender and it will not have that much problem, but they both should not have any other relationships, but if they already have love relation with other person then they need to trust with their lover in order not to have any problem because of the friendship.

Last edited:
Before a relationship we all had a best friend and even some of us have different sex as a best friend, but after we start a series relationship we face difficulty on maintaining our friendship with other person, and do you think that if a person have a love relationship they should not have an opposite sex best friend?
That's just ridiculous. If I love someone that does not mean I can't have a male friend. A friend is different from a lover.

That's just ridiculous. If I love someone that does not mean I can't have a male friend. A friend is different from a lover.
Of course, friend is different from lover, but some times our partners don't think this way, they fear that we will have some feeling for our opposite gender friends.

Of course, friend is different from lover, but some times our partners don't think this way, they fear that we will have some feeling for our opposite gender friends.
That issue should be talked over before picking up a love affair. You can't love a suspicious person.

That issue should be talked over before picking up a love affair. You can't love a suspicious person.
You are right, we need to trust each other, all relationships should have some trust between the partners and it is very healthy to trust between, otherwise things not going to go well.

You are right, we need to trust each other, all relationships should have some trust between the partners and it is very healthy to trust between, otherwise things not going to go well.
Where there's no trust there can't be love.

You are right but some friendship are stronger than the love relationship you talking about, my lover should learn to be a good friend to me first, I would do the same too. I think know love without genuine friendship.
True best friends have much strong bond and they know each other better than love partners in some conditions, and yeah if a person thinks he or she is a lover then they have to do much better.

I do not believe that such a person should not have a friend of the opposite sex. However, it seems to me that I need to burn it with my loved ones to understand that they will not be against such a friendship and to assure that there will be nothing else besides friendship

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member