• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Make money to be free

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.778350
Referral Credit
We will be free from too much worries if there is money even if not millions but at least there is money to use in times of urgency. Making money is also not easy if there is no skill but for those who are working, it is better to increase your finances by doing something money is the return. For example, while at work you can canvass your co-workers on what they want to buy through installment, and if they like chicken or beef then offer them the delivery and payment two gives. I plan to sell them gold jewelry. This will be my investment buy and sell of gold jewelry and offer them to my coworkers through installments with interest of course as my profit.I will let them sign a pre-appointed evidence, to have proof for court in case they fail to pay me.

Having more money makes you freer, that's true, but to make more money you must put in the time, and effort, acquire skills and do great research on the businesses you want to carry out and the investments you want to make, and also keep in mind that good profits come in the long run.

In some countries politicians and government agencies are always inciting the relatives of single professionals with some savings to give up their savings to the relatives, otherwise the relationship is affected.

There are many ways to make money . Even if you sell ice water at home, you can have a small profit that may accumulate in one month. Utilize the current. You can have the sales of your ice water be the payment of your electric bill.

I plan to sell them gold jewelry. This will be my investment buy and sell of gold jewelry and offer them to my coworkers through installments with interest of course as my profit.I will let them sign a pre-appointed evidence, to have proof for court in case they fail to pay me.
In my country, especially in the southeastern, centre and northern areas, it would be seriously dangerous. If your coworkers know you own golden jewels or in any way you store them at home, the risk to face an armed robbery would skyrocket😖. Your coworkers (and a lot of times, family members too) should be the last people to know you own golden items. And when the danger isn't armed robbery or in any way theft, you can easily face a multitude asking you money, loans (that presumably won't be repaid sometimes or in a lot of times) or expensive gifts. As they'll begin to see you as if you were an outpatient/wandering ATM...

In my country, especially in the southeastern, centre and northern areas, it would be seriously dangerous. If your coworkers know you own golden jewels or in any way you store them at home, the risk to face an armed robbery would skyrocket😖. Your coworkers (and a lot of times, family members too) should be the last people to know you own golden items. And when the danger isn't armed robbery or in any way theft, you can easily face a multitude asking you money, loans (that presumably won't be repaid sometimes or in a lot of times) or expensive gifts. As they'll begin to see you as if you were an outpatient/wandering ATM...
That is horrible, why is it happening there in your country? Are your authorities weak and your government weak?

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member