• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Make money to be free

I want to sell food to my co-workers however, I don't know how to get the food I am going to sell. I don't have time and much luxury on the logistics because I am in the province while my office is in Manila.
You can bring repacked goods like beef, chicken, pork, shrimps,ot ask them what they want to buy from you . You can offer two givers payments/

That is horrible, why is it happening there in your country? Are your authorities weak and your government weak?
My current country is one of the most dangerous in the world in terms of crime. The police isn't able to run after all illicit happening. And yes, the government is weak. The current government looks like mostly worried with the cryptocurrencies regulation than the skyrocketing of crimes.

When you have money, you are more confident and able to approach issues than when nothing is in your pockets.
They say money speaks. A rich man is very confident and don't shiver when money is talked about. Money is power and mobility.
Post automatically merged:

We will be free from too much worries if there is money even if not millions but at least there is money to use in times of urgency. Making money is also not easy if there is no skill but for those who are working, it is better to increase your finances by doing something money is the return. For example, while at work you can canvass your co-workers on what they want to buy through installment, and if they like chicken or beef then offer them the delivery and payment two gives. I plan to sell them gold jewelry. This will be my investment buy and sell of gold jewelry and offer them to my coworkers through installments with interest of course as my profit.I will let them sign a pre-appointed evidence, to have proof for court in case they fail to pay me.
You musk acknowledge that money is spiritually driven. Money is a spiritual force , you may doubt it . Some poor people have do everything possible to be financially stable but every effort failed.
Post automatically merged:

We will be free from too much worries if there is money even if not millions but at least there is money to use in times of urgency. Making money is also not easy if there is no skill but for those who are working, it is better to increase your finances by doing something money is the return. For example, while at work you can canvass your co-workers on what they want to buy through installment, and if they like chicken or beef then offer them the delivery and payment two gives. I plan to sell them gold jewelry. This will be my investment buy and sell of gold jewelry and offer them to my coworkers through installments with interest of course as my profit.I will let them sign a pre-appointed evidence, to have proof for court in case they fail to pay me.
You musk acknowledge that money is spiritually driven. Money is a spiritual force , you may doubt it . Some poor people have do everything possible to be financially stable but every effort failed.

Last edited:
My current country is one of the most dangerous in the world in terms of crime. The police isn't able to run after all illicit happening. And yes, the government is weak. The current government looks like mostly worried with the cryptocurrencies regulation than the skyrocketing of crimes.
What a government that's worrisome. It's scary to live or tour in Brazil. Your country needs a strong and capable leader.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member