Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
Customs officials claim that a guy attempted to smuggle over a hundred live snakes into mainland China by putting them inside his pants. After going through the "nothing to declare" barrier at the border between Shenzhen and semi-autonomous Hong Kong, the unidentified traveler was halted, according to officials.

He carried 104 snakes in "six canvas drawstring bags" inside his pants when he was inspected, according to a China Customs statement.

It continued, "It was discovered that each bag contained live snakes of various sizes, shapes, and colors."

Jeez, how do people stands a snake let alone snakes. I can't stand those reptiles. it is definitely for selling by the man
When I was in China, I always saw huge dead snakes everywhere. The dead snakes were sold to pharma. They dried it and sold as medicine.

Customs officials claim that a guy attempted to smuggle over a hundred live snakes into mainland China by putting them inside his pants. After going through the "nothing to declare" barrier at the border between Shenzhen and semi-autonomous Hong Kong, the unidentified traveler was halted, according to officials.

He carried 104 snakes in "six canvas drawstring bags" inside his pants when he was inspected, according to a China Customs statement.

It continued, "It was discovered that each bag contained live snakes of various sizes, shapes, and colors."
My goodness I really don't understand why was he smuggling snakes. Of course many snake venous are used to treat cancer while some to kill people.

Are you serious so some of the medicine we take are msde from snakes. Wonderful I might taken one without knowing
When I was in China, I always saw huge dead snakes everywhere. The dead snakes were sold to pharma. They dried it and sold as mediconderful f

Are you serious so some of the medicine we take are msde from snakes. Wonderful I might taken one without knowing
As far as my observation is concerned, the Chinese pharmacy displays the dead snakes seem like dried and the odor cannot be explain.

As far as my observation is concerned, the Chinese pharmacy displays the dead snakes seem like dried and the odor cannot be explain.
hmmm. That's would so replusive to me. I don't think I have seen any like that here. Not in my region though.

hmmm. That's would so replusive to me. I don't think I have seen any like that here. Not in my region though.
There is also none here in my country snakes to serve as medicine but I have heard of lizards to serve as medicine for the asthmatic people.

This is one animal I hate so much, they look so unreal to me. I can't even stand one not to mention having a 100 around me.

This is one animal I hate so much, they look so unreal to me. I can't even stand one not to mention having a 100 around me.
When you go to China you might tremble in fear because there is always huge dead snakes corner to corner. The usual color of their gigantic snakes in China is apple green.

This is so me I don't know how people stand them. I heard those in northern Cross river eat them as meat. oh Lord I would so afraid to eat such

This is so me I don't know how people stand them. I heard those in northern Cross river eat them as meat. oh Lord I would so afraid to eat such
Not only them, but there are a lot of people who eat them, and according to some people it is actually sweet. I just can't eat it.

Not only them, but there are a lot of people who eat them, and according to some people it is actually sweet. I just can't eat it.
Such animal can't be sweet to me Well humans can like to enjoy anything they fancy. it's can't be me

Such animal can't be sweet to me Well humans can like to enjoy anything they fancy. it's can't be me
Yes that's true, each and everyone of us have our personal taste or preferences,

13,228Threads
99,155Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member