• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Managing Finances

We all need to cultivate self discipline, it's not going to be easy, but it is possible. This would help us control ourselves from overspending.
Yeah overspending and inability to save. Self discipline is very good in business as it helps one strive in the right direction to get goals accomplished

It is vital to keep your finances in check. As someone who used to spend on unnecessary things, I learned a valuable lesson during the pandemic. It taught me the value of being mindful of my expenses and planning my finances well for a secure future. Now, I am more conscious of my spending habits and make informed decisions when it comes to managing my money.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member