Marrying a poor spouse

In my friends and family I have seen many as they married with rich girls and get fortune and slaughtered their self respect. But if someone marry with poor or at least middle class girl then she will listen him and obey his right orders. Nowadays rich women want their dominance.
In your last sentence of your post, you said that nowadays rich women want their dominance. Yet here in Italy, someone is still talking about "Patriarchy!". Excuse me but in our Italian culture I think that patriarchy is something that now belongs to the past.

In my friends and family I have seen many as they married with rich girls and get fortune and slaughtered their self respect. But if someone marry with poor or at least middle class girl then she will listen him and obey his right orders. Nowadays rich women want their dominance.
But sometimes even this poor men behaves badly that women can't even cope with them. You are financially handicapped and you are arrogant and prideful

Being a man I won't mind to marry a poor girl because here in India mostly the financial responsibilty is of a male. But if I were a female I would not marry a poor person as I won't be able to live a good life then.

Being a man I won't mind to marry a poor girl because here in India mostly the financial responsibilty is of a male. But if I were a female I would not marry a poor person as I won't be able to live a good life then.
I'm so happy you supported my contention for a No to marry a poor spouse if one is a girl. She will suffer during pregnancy and raising the child poorly.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member