Marrying someone with a horrible past

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
What would you do if you find out that your soon to be wife or husband has an evil past. Like he or she was a serial killer, a notorious arm robber or a criminal person? Will you still marry the person?.

I would be scared I mean with this kind of past the person should feel changes or other bad things I would not like to be with such person
But supposing the person is a changed person now. Would you look pass the past to just believe them now

To be honest I really don't know what I would do cause one thing I have come to understand is that we might say something now but when we are faced in that situation we might do something else.

I realized that we do not have a health section on this forum because this is a very sensitive topic but we need to consider various factors here. Have you noticed some traits that prompted you to investigate the person or the person personally told you about them? Though hard it would be nice if the person told you about them even before going deep into the relationship.

What will even be more comforting and assuring is if the person has learnt from their past and regretted every action they did and they want to amend the wrong and pain they caused to many people. Above all, there is always a trigger button that will challenge the new person to battle within themselves with the old person. That is why they need to undergo post-traumatic stress disorder treatment and counselling. This when appropriately administered will likely make a person change permanently. That will graduate them into becoming a Quality person there is no way they can go back to their old habits no matter what. But without the full treatment and conviction, I would caution a person to trade carefully in allowing such a person near to them.

WhatsApp Enquiry:+260-770-043-931|Personal Development Coach|Teen&Youth Advisor on Social and Economic Fundamentals|Passionate about Eco-Friendly Projects|Business and Fintech Services|Hiv&Aids awareness|Hygiene|Entreprenuership|Philanthropist

What would you do if you find out that your soon to be wife or husband has an evil past. Like he or she was a serial killer, a notorious arm robber or a criminal person? Will you still marry the person?.
I will try to stop the marriage from happening as soon as I get to know about such person's past because this will have a negative influence on me too.

I will try to stop the marriage from happening as soon as I get to know about such person's past because this will have a negative influence on me too.
Yes, this might just be the best action. This is why it is sometimes good to live right

I don't mean to offend or sound rude, but I'm not going to marry him. If he was a serial killer, he would be more likely to repeat his previous atrocities.
That's my fear always. How do we know that the person is a change person and not just pretending. I don't want to be caught in the bad web

Such people have a strange personality but then yes by chance if I was caught unaware I would have moved out of the relationship.

😂😂 sorry it makes me lough so loud, to be honest i will not marry to a person who have bad history, i have a good history so i need someone with good back histories so that we can live peacefully.
But you know sometimes people do change. So if the person have been arrested by the holy spirit and have changed. What' says you?

But you know sometimes people do change. So if the person have been arrested by the holy spirit and have changed. What' says you?
No, i am not talking about the bad spirit or spiritual things, i am talking about the past life they had, imagine if a woman had a lots of men in her life, imagine if she were a criminal or someone who had some unimaginable things, i am getting married to live happy and peaceful life.

No, i am not talking about the bad spirit or spiritual things, i am talking about the past life they had, imagine if a woman had a lots of men in her life, imagine if she were a criminal or someone who had some unimaginable things, i am getting married to live happy and peaceful life.
Yesh I understand your point but supposing the person have changed will you marry the person?

depends on what evil things he did in the past. But if he was slightly evil, like killing just the bad guys like in the movies, and he changed for the better and proved it, maybe I could give him a chance. Yes, I would be scared, but who am I to not give him a chance? As long as he loves me unconditionally and changes, that's fine with me.

depends on what evil things he did in the past. But if he was slightly evil, like killing just the bad guys like in the movies, and he changed for the better and proved it, maybe I could give him a chance. Yes, I would be scared, but who am I to not give him a chance? As long as he loves me unconditionally and changes, that's fine with me.
Yesh your last line is apt. it is for the person to be changed and goes ahead to prove it.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member