Marrying someone with a horrible past

Yesh I understand your point but supposing the person have changed will you marry the person?
The hardest thing is Convincing our mind that the person is fully changed, even if we love that person our mind will keep asking like "what if the person do it again" so its hars to believe a person with bad history.

The hardest thing is Convincing our mind that the person is fully changed, even if we love that person our mind will keep asking like "what if the person do it again" so its hars to believe a person with bad history.
Yes, you are right because you would doubt such change supposing the person is pretending. So it's not even good to have a very horrible past.

Yes, you are right because you would doubt such change supposing the person is pretending. So it's not even good to have a very horrible past.
Yes, its better to be a good person so that we can have a good history, and we can talk about our past without feeling a shame. Everyone have two choice to be a good person or to be a wild person.

Yes, its better to be a good person so that we can have a good history, and we can talk about our past without feeling a shame. Everyone have two choice to be a good person or to be a wild person.
Definitely, dear friend just live a good life so that you look back with nostalgia and not in regrets

Then, you would surely get a pretender. All of us have some horrible pasts at a level. In fact, any person that doesn't marry as a virgin has a past. I don't let the past define people. I always give them a chance to rewrite their stories.

Then, you would surely get a pretender. All of us have some horrible pasts at a level. In fact, any person that doesn't marry as a virgin has a past. I don't let the past define people. I always give them a chance to rewrite their stories.
How about those that are adamant in their ways. Would you marry them even when they pretend to change

In Javanese tradition there are criteria when choosing a partner such as Bibit (bloodline), Bebet (socioeconomic status) and Bebet (personality and education). Even though in practice it will be very difficult to find an ideal partner, at least it will be close to the criteria.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member