Men helping women doesn't mean the woman folk are sexually satisfying the men

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
When a woman manages herself alone she has to take the help of men in many situations. The house maintenance in India is mostly managed by the men in India, so women need the help of men in life. However women contacting men for work is often looked down and dirty gossips are cooked about the women. That's really disgusting. I am a victim of such dirty gossip.

That's the world we are in today, we tend to judge too fast without even trying to know the facts. These once they see women who are doing well for themselves, they would assume they did immoral things to get to that level.

It's unfortunate but it's the harsh reality. And I strongly feel that there is no point getting into conflicts with these filthy minded people. They are not willing to change and it would be just waste of time and effort to try to do so. We can only make ourselves get immune to it to maintain our mental peace and sanity. Most of them have inferior complex and this all is because of their jealousy for you. Just ignore them.

Harassment and criminal defamation of single women without any support system has greatly increased in the last few years, and those who slander single women have high social status and are considered respectable.

In my experience offering construction services, most of my clients were women. I never saw such thing. It is pretty common to see women hiring men and it doesn't matter if they are single or married.(USA)

That's the world we are in today, we tend to judge too fast without even trying to know the facts. These once they see women who are doing well for themselves, they would assume they did immoral things to get to that level.
In India when they see a woman handling her life alone the people around can't tolerate and start gossiping.
Post automatically merged:

It's unfortunate but it's the harsh reality. And I strongly feel that there is no point getting into conflicts with these filthy minded people. They are not willing to change and it would be just waste of time and effort to try to do so. We can only make ourselves get immune to it to maintain our mental peace and sanity. Most of them have inferior complex and this all is because of their jealousy for you. Just ignore them.
You are right it's both jealousy and inferiority complex that they are gossiping against me. The one gossiping don't have my level of education and neither my wide social ties.

You are right it's both jealousy and inferiority complex that they are gossiping against me. The one gossiping don't have my level of education and neither my wide social ties.
Harassment and criminal defamation of single women without any support system has greatly increased in the last few years, and those who slander single women have high social status and are considered respectable.
Those gossiping against me are much lower in status than me.

Those peoples who start such bad rumor are the worst and they are talking things what they are doing and what they will do if they had the chance.
Maybe. They are gossiping because they want to mentally disturb me and make me weak.

Those peoples who start such bad rumor are the worst and they are talking things what they are doing and what they will do if they had the chance.
One of them gossiping tried to outrage my modesty years back from which I saved myself tactfully.

In my experience offering construction services, most of my clients were women. I never saw such thing. It is pretty common to see women hiring men and it doesn't matter if they are single or married.(USA)
People of USA are much broad minded than the Indians.

Last edited:
Let me strike a balance here. In my country, things have become so materialistic such that everything is looked at in the lens of it being transactional. Not many people in this world are willing to show genuine kindness. It is rare.

That's why everyone believes that a woman getting favours from men must be paying back with her body. All the same, i most cases, that's what happens.

This is why it is not necessary paying attention to goosips. people would always talk so you do your thing provided you are not hurting anyone
That's the reason I don't listen to gossip. I manage my life according to my needs without the help of tale carriers.

That's the reason I don't listen to gossip. I manage my life according to my needs without the help of tale carriers.
Yes always go ahead to do what you desire, the world would adjust when they are done. I just love my life and it's good for me

Yes always go ahead to do what you desire, the world would adjust when they are done. I just love my life and it's good for me
I am doing the same thing. I love my children and they are a big support to me.

Gossip will happen everywhere, both in the office and in our environment, that's why it would be better if a woman needs help from a man to do something like house maintenance or other things, don't go alone, it's better to have a friend, so you can avoid gossip.

Gossip will happen everywhere, both in the office and in our environment, that's why it would be better if a woman needs help from a man to do something like house maintenance or other things, don't go alone, it's better to have a friend, so you can avoid gossip.
Nowadays we don't need to approach anyone personally for anything. One phone call is enough here and the people reach you. Moreover if required I don't have anyone to accompany me. I go alone wherever I have to.

Nowadays we don't need to approach anyone personally for anything. One phone call is enough here and the people reach you. Moreover if required I don't have anyone to accompany me. I go alone wherever I have to.
That's right, now we only need to press our smartphone to call someone to help us, such as fixing electricity, a house or clogged water. But if it's just the two of us, a man and a woman in one house, it will certainly give rise to gossip that we don't like to hear.

That's right, now we only need to press our smartphone to call someone to help us, such as fixing electricity, a house or clogged water. But if it's just the two of us, a man and a woman in one house, it will certainly give rise to gossip that we don't like to hear.
That's just idiotic. After all the work has to be done. We can't leave the defect as it is.

Men just have to come to terms with this. You can't be harassing a woman just for helping her out.
It's not the men. It's the women who gossip against single women.

Yes, when you hire men to work for you, for instance, as household helpers, others will gossip about you and say that you want to flirt with men. It is a sad reality that some people have to face. They think bad things easily without knowing. I do not like such people who make judgments without knowing the reason why.

13,212Threads
99,109Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member