Messi won his eighth Ballon d'Or, deserved?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.839563
Referral Credit
Yesterday Messi won his eighth Ballon d'Or, and it is causing quite a bit of controversy in the world of sports. What do you think, has the Ballon d'Or awarded to Messi been deserved? Or on the contrary, should another player have won, for example, Haaland or even Mbappé?

Yeah this year messi won his 8th ballon d'or and i think he win this years ballom d'or not because he deserve it, its because there is no one who are challengin with messi who have the right qualification, yeah halland won trible including champions league but we all know his country never maid it to world cup, and mbappe is perfect player but he is kid he can do better than this.

Yeah this year messi won his 8th ballon d'or and i think he win this years ballom d'or not because he deserve it, its because there is no one who are challengin with messi who have the right qualification, yeah halland won trible including champions league but we all know his country never maid it to world cup, and mbappe is perfect player but he is kid he can do better than this.
But the Ballon d'Or is an individual title, so if Haaland does not play internationally because his team is not up to the task, we should measure the other titles with the same yardstick, since Messi did not win the Champions League or other titles which he dispute, but well, I think it was deserved above all, to put an end to his career since I no longer believe he will earn more due to the team he plays for.

But the Ballon d'Or is an individual title, so if Haaland does not play internationally because his team is not up to the task, we should measure the other titles with the same yardstick, since Messi did not win the Champions League or other titles which he dispute, but well, I think it was deserved above all, to put an end to his career since I no longer believe he will earn more due to the team he plays for.
Yeah i think he will no longer win ballon d'or, and this ballon d'or thing sees team work, what the player did for the team, like messi have hold his country to the world cop and won world cup with his involvement, and they see that. But if ballond dor is not a racist thing next year mbappe will win because he have talents.

Yeah i think he will no longer win ballon d'or, and this ballon d'or thing sees team work, what the player did for the team, like messi have hold his country to the world cop and won world cup with his involvement, and they see that. But if ballond dor is not a racist thing next year mbappe will win because he have talents.
I also think that if Mbappé wants to win the Ballon d'Or, he should leave PSG, or PSG will work a miracle and win the Champions League, otherwise, I don't think he can do it, let's look at when he won the World Cup in 2018 doing very good World Cup and being in the eyes of everybody, Modric did not win the World Cup but the Champions and they give him the Ballon d'Or, and not to Mbappé

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member