• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Meticulous planning in your kitchen can save you money..

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.069500
Referral Credit
Food is a vital part of our existence and we can't do without it. We all have a good part of our money going in putting meals on our table. Other than buying groceries, we spend on the gas and electricity that we use in cooking the food, paying more water bill as we use water for cooking and cleaning dishes and other stuffs etc. A meticulous planning in the kitchen can go a long way in saving money.
Plan you meals. This will help you buy the grocery in limit, reduce food wastage, save you time and effort too. That time and effort can be spent in earning moree. You can also track your healthy eating.
Check your pantry before ordering. And it would also let you know if something is going to expire and you can plan a meal using it before it gets expired.
Wash dishes after collecting them in sink. This saves water and soap. Running a dishwasher when it's fully loaded is a wise thing to save water and electricity.
Buy things on offers. And plan your meals around it.
Such frugal habits in our kitchen save a lot in long run.
Add your views and suggestions here.

@Fidelia . Thank you. I am happy that you find these tips good. It's all from the experience that I have got being a homemaker for more than two decades. I am working woman but taking care of home is my priority.
@Stardom22 . It's a great feeling to do si. It's a great responsibility. Isn't it.
@magnus2022 . We prefer our simple home made yummy meals. We ear out or order very occasionally. It's nutritious, abduch cheaper. So, we not only save money on our food but also on our health. Bad health can be very expensive to manage.

Food is a vital part of our existence and we can't do without it. We all have a good part of our money going in putting meals on our table. Other than buying groceries, we spend on the gas and electricity that we use in cooking the food, paying more water bill as we use water for cooking and cleaning dishes and other stuffs etc. A meticulous planning in the kitchen can go a long way in saving money.
Plan you meals. This will help you buy the grocery in limit, reduce food wastage, save you time and effort too. That time and effort can be spent in earning moree. You can also track your healthy eating.
Check your pantry before ordering. And it would also let you know if something is going to expire and you can plan a meal using it before it gets expired.
Wash dishes after collecting them in sink. This saves water and soap. Running a dishwasher when it's fully loaded is a wise thing to save water and electricity.
Buy things on offers. And plan your meals around it.
Such frugal habits in our kitchen save a lot in long run.
Add your views and suggestions here.
We can't afford to waste food in this world of inflation but the entire family should cooperate. Some family members have the habit of wasting food. All my in-laws do it. It took me long time to coax my husband into not wasting food.

12,075Threads
93,071Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member