New Feature! - MicroLikes! Earn extra cash. | Discussion Bucks

New Feature! MicroLikes! Earn extra cash.

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Introducing MicroLikes
Hello Discussion Bucks,

We have some exciting news to share! We've partnered with MicroLikes, an innovative platform developed by ForumRace, to bring a new and rewarding experience to our forum. This feature is designed to enhance the way we interact and appreciate the contributions of our community members.

What is MicroLikes? MicroLikes is a unique system that allows members to earn rewards for posting high-quality content. It goes beyond the traditional 'Like' button, offering real incentives for your valuable contributions.

How It Works:
  • Earn MicroLikes: When you create posts that resonate with our community, other members can tip you with MicroLikes as a token of appreciation.
  • Redeem Rewards: Accumulate MicroLikes and redeem them for various digital goods on our forum, such as exclusive badges, special content access, or unique virtual items.
Future Cash-Out Option:
  • Starting sometime after mid-2024, you'll have the option to convert your MicroLikes into cash! (1 MicroLike = $0.01 USD). More details on this will be shared as they become available.
Why Introduce MicroLikes? Our goal is to continuously improve your experience on our forum. With MicroLikes, we aim to:
  • Reward and recognize outstanding contributions.
  • Foster a community that values quality and engagement.
  • Offer tangible incentives for your participation and creativity.
Getting Started: Continue being the fantastic contributors that make our community great! Engage with posts, share your insights, and start earning additional cash with MicroLikes for your contributions.

Your Feedback Matters: As we integrate MicroLikes into our forum, we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Your feedback will help us make this experience even better for everyone.

Thank you for being a vital part of Discussion Bucks. We're excited to see how MicroLikes will enhance our community interactions and bring more value to your forum experience!

Warm Regards,
Devin

How to Sign up for MicroLikes?

1. Go to www.MicroLikes.com

2. Click the cyan-colored "Register" button.
3. Fill in the details and create an account.
4. Click "Generate API Key"
5. Copy the API Key
6. Come back to Discussion Bucks
7. Go to your
account details page
8. Scroll Down and locate the field called "MicroLikes Username"
9. Insert the username you chose for MicroLikes
10. Find the field called "MicroLikes API Key" (directly below "MicroLikes Username")
11. Paste your API Key that you copied from MicroLikes
12. (Optional) Locate the "MicroLikes default Tip amount"
13. (Optional) Insert the amount of MicroLikes you would like to donate.
14. Click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.

Once you have completed the above steps, you are now officially enrolled in MicroLikes!

I have gone ahead and signed up for the microlikes account, followed the prompts and did the needful on Discussionbucks. Now studying how I can level up this feature. This is the year of implementation and upscaling. Procrastination and failure are definetely not Tolerated around here.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
I have gone ahead and signed up for the microlikes account, followed the prompts and did the needful on Discussionbucks. Now studying how I can level up this feature. This is the year of implementation and upscaling. Procrastination and failure are definetely not Tolerated around here.
I've given you a gift of 100 Microlikes from my account because you're awesome :D

I've given you a gift of 100 Microlikes from my account because you're awesome :D
Aww wow this is so lovely and so generous of you.I love the hefty Tip but above all the words are just too strong.I love to hear such words because they bring so much positive energy and make me even become a greater person I am so inspired to be even more of a Prowess person.Thanks mate.